[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

How is everyone's battery life?
I think this build might have a wifi drain bug. Turning the wifi off really cuts battery drain for me.
I might do a clean install and see if it's still doing it though.

can anyone here help me rooting my device. i followed everything from the root tutorial but after flashing superSU beta zip file, there is no superSU app installed. I successfully flashed the zip.

can anyone here help me rooting my device. i followed everything from the root tutorial but after flashing superSU beta zip file, there is no superSU app installed. I successfully flashed the zip.

flash rom
boot phone
flash su binary - step 2 from tutorial
boot phone
flash supersu - step 3 from tutorial
boot phone
and now flash gapps

and i click "no" when recovery aks for root fix + deleted googlenow and velvet from gaps

I installed the SuperSU app from the play store

are these updated on a regular basis if so any ideas where to check the changelog? Already checked the en.miui forum but don't seem to find anything related to this other then the bugs in 4.11.11 ...

I know not to ask for an eta but was just wondering if this was a one time post or that Ivan actually keeps this up to date (not asking for eta) just a general question...

You need to check chinese forum.

Geez, can you people read?
1. He didn't ask for an ETA
2. He did check the chinese forum.

The question was whether Ivan keeps this ROM up to date or not. I personally think he does (why wouldn't he?) but there's no version more recent than 11/11 online. I personally can't wait for the next update either, I really need my bluetooth audio to work well. It's really unusable as of right now.

Reactions: bn_
Any link @davfiala? I would like to test this new release but I can't read Chinese and Google translate is not doing the job correctly to help me. Thanks!

Any link @davfiala? I would like to test this new release but I can't read Chinese and Google translate is not doing the job correctly to help me. Thanks!

He means google released a new r7 version. That is not a rom for mi2.

For now the android L is pretty buggy, you can tell from the speed in which the "5.0" goes to "5.0-r7".

Reactions: mehdoux

The question was whether Ivan keeps this ROM up to date or not. I personally think he does (why wouldn't he?) but there's no version more recent than 11/11 online. I personally can't wait for the next update either, I really need my bluetooth audio to work well. It's really unusable as of right now.

you are waiting for the same reason I am for an update ;-) but since I don't see any posts where Ivan posts his Special Edition MI2s KK v6 hence my asking here since you guys always get a way to releasing his new version ;-)

Geez,can you read,en.miui is not chinese forum.

I'm still waiting for update to fix bluetooth and wifi icon. It's look like Ivan haven't update this rom...
The Bluetooth issue was already there with his first KK AOSP rom. That was my major reason to look for another rom, at the time. I went to CM, with different kernel/audio HAL. And problem was solved. That's why I won't go back to Ivan rom. He doesn't seem to want or is not able to fix the Bluetooth issue. Maybe his rom is better in other areas but the sound was a deal breaker to me.

Reactions: Quang Thiện
The Bluetooth issue was already there with his first KK AOSP rom. That was my major reason to look for another rom, at the time. I went to CM, with different kernel/audio HAL. And problem was solved. That's why I won't go back to Ivan rom. He doesn't seem to want or is not able to fix the Bluetooth issue. Maybe his rom is better in other areas but the sound was a deal breaker to me.

Ouch. I didn't know that. The bluetooth audio issue is a real dealbreaker to me as well. Ah well. Linuxxx and M1cha seem to be making good progress on the CM12 rom though, we'll have to wait for that.

Reactions: Piko House