[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Ok, done, thank you :)
Btw I can't use lollipop anyways cause of the broken proximity sensor..At least on kk i coulda use xposed to disable it but in lollipop i don't know how to disable it..
how about installing miui , recalibrate sensor , after that install lolipop?

"OK Google" now working here,
according to logcat Launcher3 (installed by Ivans Lollipop ZIP) reserves an Android permission needed by the Google search update so it cannot be installed via Playstore:

1) Installed and activated another launcher (Nova).
2) Deleted /system/app/Launcher3 via custom CWM script (Lollipop not rooted).
3) Updated Google search and installed Google Now Launcher via Playstore without errors.
4) Deactivated Nova Launcher leading to a black screen without the options popup to choose another launcher.
5) Rebooted to CWM, reinstalled Ivans Lollipop to quickly restore the Launcher3 package, rebooted again.

After this I was able to choose from Launcher3 and Google Now Launcher.

Voice search (weather and Chrome tested) works fine and without FCs, Google Keep refuses to save spoken notes, though. Not sure if this is a general bug or something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: jexsm
if you'll read my previous posts you'll see that the launcher is fixed without going trought ''your'' fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-29-22-20-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-29-22-20-54.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 297
Wow, things seem to have changed here since I last posted months ago.
Sorry for posting.

I usually try to fix things myself before asking, sharing solutions to help.

Did a quick search (mobile, tapatalk, profile) after your answer and found your posts about root. Would you mind pointing me to your post about the fixed launcher? Thank you.

After installing Lollipop by Ivan updating Google search definately did not work (error code -505, logcat messages about the permission issue).

page nr 15
and if you want a quick fix after you acheived root including working voice commands:
extract files to system/lib and set files permissions to rw-r--r-- and reboot (now you can install google search and market from playstore without errors+ vorking voice commands)
by the way : thanks for your post , i forgot to update mine with voice commands
FILES

Last edited:
Reactions: jexsm
Lots of weird and ****y things going on. First Bluetooth not working at all, then my contacts fail to sync. The contacts app simply states "no contacts" and there is no option "contacts" under the sync options in account settings.

I just did a full wipe which did NOT solve anything... I kinda want to go back to the 11/11 build but then my Bluetooth audio is ****ed again. What the hell, Ivan :/

on what recovery are you on?
CWM 6.0.5.0 by m1cha.

I still haven't got any contacts. "Accounts" in the contacts app allows you to add accounts, but Google isn't in the list. So I can't add my google account there.

In settings > accounts > google my account shows calendar, keep, ... to be synced, but Contacts is not in that list so I can't check it either.

I'll do another full wipe (data+cache and format /system) but if that doesn't work I'm going back to Mokee :(

Edit: holy s**t I'm dumb. I always flashed gapps over the ROM, I didn't realize that gapps were included already. Flashing without the gapps package solved my issue.

Last edited:
for who like me want to make a screenshot but don't know how to do with this rom, the new combo is hold "volume-" and "power" for 2 second and you are good.

Here I am again - having major Bluetooth issues again. Every time I pair my pebble it pairs, but when I leave the settings app it simply forgets my pebble again. When trying to communicate with it, it keeps on asking me to pair infinitely.

This is the fifth time I'm going to reset my device this week, this is too ridiculous... :(

Battery drain...
on 4.11.11 phone worked 3 days, screen 4:00 hours
on 4.11.28 phone worked 27 hours, screen 1:10 hours
P.S. Battery stock

Battery drain...
on 4.11.11 phone worked 3 days, screen 4:00 hours
on 4.11.28 phone worked 27 hours, screen 1:10 hours
P.S. Battery stock
yesterday over 5h on screen time (brightness adaptive 50% with wifi for the most of time and 45 min of 3g browsering)

for who like me want to make a screenshot but don't know how to do with this rom, the new combo is hold "volume-" and "power" for 2 second and you are good.
The new combo?? That's been the combo since the first smartphones arrived dude. Everything else came after.

Reactions: mehdoux
CWM 6.0.5.0 by m1cha.

I still haven't got any contacts. "Accounts" in the contacts app allows you to add accounts, but Google isn't in the list. So I can't add my google account there.

In settings > accounts > google my account shows calendar, keep, ... to be synced, but Contacts is not in that list so I can't check it either.

I'll do another full wipe (data+cache and format /system) but if that doesn't work I'm going back to Mokee :(

Edit: holy s**t I'm dumb. I always flashed gapps over ROM, I didn't realize that gapps were included already. Flashing without the gapps package solved my issue.
use 6.0.5.1
and a question for ivan: when you'll release your kernel sources?

Last edited:
For me the main problem is that the wake clock is muted instead of making any noise.
Also the display keeps dark.

Any one else who has the same issue?

battery stock, with 4.11.28 have battery drain. memory used 27%-40% but battery gone.
wipe cache - no helpful for me.
any ideas? or just wait next release