Root detection failed

Ordor

Members
Dec 2, 2018
I never rooted my MI10 but in the banking app it tells me that the root detection is failed.
Is there something I can do?
I'm using 18.6.20 beta miui 12 from xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-03-22-06-24-758_com.hce.compliance.checker.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-03-22-06-24-758_com.hce.compliance.checker.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 445
I never rooted my MI10 but in the banking app it tells me that the root detection is failed.
Is there something I can do?
I'm using 18.6.20 beta miui 12 from xiaomi.eu

Some apps are checking the unlocked bootloader or the folder /TWRP

Install Magisk, hide Magisk and the root detection for this app. I am using edxposed too and blacklisted this special apps. It is working well.

Regards Kater

Last edited:
Reactions: Mali2
Now safetynet is also failed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-04-13-43-26-033_com.hce.compliance.checker.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-04-13-43-26-033_com.hce.compliance.checker.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_2020-08-04-13-43-09-570_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-04-13-43-09-570_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 366
I did as described in this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I did as described in this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok if you think thats the right way, it is ok. I have described everything in my mentioned topics and it is working.

Have a nice day

You don't need to root or install magisk. Just delete twrp folder from root and you're good to go.

You don't need to root or install magisk. Just delete twrp folder from root and you're good to go.
Still not working.
I wanted to activate a banking app but it tells me that there is a root detection error.

Ok if you think thats the right way, it is ok. I have described everything in my mentioned topics and it is working.

Have a nice day
I have tried with all the steps you wrote but without the Flash "persist.img" (I don't want to lose the widevine L1 for ever). and after that, both safetynet and root detection are failed.

This is not working still.

Did you hide magisk and can you post the status from magisk? Did you install edexposed? And did you hide in magisk your application and blacklisted in edexposed the mentioned services? Perhaps google ist working on the security check again, but gpay, pokemon, mcdonald are running fine on my device

Did you hide magisk and can you post the status from magisk? Did you install edexposed? And did you hide in magisk your application and blacklisted in edexposed the mentioned services? Perhaps google ist working on the security check again, but gpay, pokemon, mcdonald are running fine on my device

Just for your information, bad news is here:

Still not working.
I wanted to activate a banking app but it tells me that there is a root detection error.
If you don't need root, just don't root the phone. Otherwise, all I have to do to fix that is to delete TWRP folder.

Have you tried with the app in the link?