Root permission galaxy S 2 ICS

kemmel

Members
Mar 29, 2012
Hi, there is some way to uninstall the app that come with the room? I'm with the last ICS ROM 2.4.27, and I have the "root browser" app. When I try to delete any. Apk that is in system/app, show me a message that failures to delete the file, I guess that I haven't permission root, but I'm already give permission to root browser on superuser app.
Anybody can help me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, there is some way to uninstall the app that come with the room? I'm with the last ICS ROM 2.4.27, and I have the "root browser" app. When I try to delete any. Apk that is in system/app, show me a message that failures to delete the file, I guess that I haven't permission root, but I'm already give permission to root browser on superuser app.
Anybody can help me?

Root browser? You mean the file browser? Don't remove that. Its essentially for some operation.

Root browser is a appthat I just downloaded on Google play that gimme acess on root folders like system/app

Root browser is a appthat I just downloaded on Google play that gimme acess on root folders like system/app

What apps are you trying to remove? Make sure in Root Browser, you enable "ROOT" in the settings. You can give SU access to that app, but there is another setting.