New S3 Theme bug

samorgs

Members
May 14, 2011
Anyone else had a problem with themes suddenly reverting back to the default theme on Galaxy s3? but when you go into themes it still shows the theme I had selected as being the current theme.

Also when themes are downloaded or imported where are they stored, on the older V4 MIUI roms the themes were kept in the MIUI/themes folder but when I put a theme in there and it is upgraded when you go back into the themes folder they are gone.

Cheers

I've noticed that my theme reverts to default after I do a dalvik wipe I haven't used v4, so I don't know if that's supposed to happen. :oops:

Sent from my Desire S

Anyone else had a problem with themes suddenly reverting back to the default theme on Galaxy s3? but when you go into themes it still shows the theme I had selected as being the current theme.

Also when themes are downloaded or imported where are they stored, on the older V4 MIUI roms the themes were kept in the MIUI/themes folder but when I put a theme in there and it is upgraded when you go back into the themes folder they are gone.

Cheers
Mine behaves exactly like yours.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2