New SafetyNet Test Failed STABLE CTS Profile Match Failed - Xiaomi mi 10 Ultra

Perfection7

Members
Sep 18, 2020
My Xiaomi mi 10 Ultra does not pass the SafetyNet Test due to the CTS profile match (stable version 12.0.13 Eu rom) I know that the test is passed on the weekly version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-23-10-31-55-711_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-23-10-31-55-711_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 314
My Xiaomi mi 10 Ultra does not pass the SafetyNet Test due to the CTS profile match (stable version 12.0.13 Eu rom) I know that the test is passed on the weekly version
No, it fails on weekly as well.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

On the thread "How to install .. on xiaomi mi 10 ultra" they sent a screen this morning that passed the test with the latest weekly version available

It is due to the evalType is set to Hardware by default. SafetyNet cannot be passed as long as the bootloader is unlocked. The solution will be use the Magisk Props Module to force the evalType to be BASIC.

It is due to the evalType is set to Hardware by default. SafetyNet cannot be passed as long as the bootloader is unlocked. The solution will be use the Magisk Props Module to force the evalType to be BASIC.

View attachment 32642
I remember the first week using EU rom with SafetyNet Pass without rooting.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I remember the first week using EU rom with SafetyNet Pass without rooting.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Google added a new method (=evalType) for some devices (based on the device name set by "ro.product.model" prop in /system/build.prop) named "Hardware attestation" since June, 2020. No bypass method is theorically possible if your bootloader is unlocked but like @innerTide said, you can avoid this new method if you enable "Force 'Basic' attestation" with MagiskHide Props module or simply edit "ro.product.model" prop. ;)