Screen Recorder missing option

tipsek

Members
Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys, so I have the Mi Mix 2S.

I have a question regarding the MIUI Screen Recorder app.

In xiaomi.eu rom version:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.3.0.ODGCNFH_v10-8.0
In options -> sound source there is system sounds (internal audio recording) available, along with mute and mic.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.4.0.PDGCNFH_v10-9
In options -> sound source there is only mute and mic, missing system sounds.

I even tried copying the Sreen Recorder app from 10.0.0.3 rom over to 10.0.0.4, but its still missing the option.
Is this some sort of restriction of Android 9 vs Android 8, did Xiaomi remove this option? Is there a way (root, mod, anything) to get it back? These were both stable rom versions, does the weekly rom have this enabled by any chance?

Thanks for assistance :)

Hey guys, so I have the Mi Mix 2S.

I have a question regarding the MIUI Screen Recorder app.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.3.0.ODGCNFH_v10-8.0
In options -> sound source there is system sounds (internal audio recording) available, along with mute and mic.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.0.4.0.PDGCNFH_v10-9
In options -> sound source there is only mute and mic, missing system sounds.

I even tried copying the Sreen Recorder app from 10.0.0.3 rom over to 10.0.0.4, but its still missing the option.
Is this some sort of restriction of Android 9 vs Android 8, did Xiaomi remove this option? Is there a way (root, mod, anything) to get it back? These were both stable rom versions, does the weekly rom have this enabled by any chance?

Thanks for assistance :)

For me the latest Xiaomi Screen Recorder v1.3.9 installed from apkmirror works fine on 10.0.4.0 global stable.