New Second charging animation not work

Anshois

Members
Aug 14, 2023
Hi,
So I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (veux) on MIUI 14.0.3 Xiaomi.eu and my charging animation was set to default until I wanted to change to Glow (Lueur in french idk if this is the appropriate translation in English) but nothing in my screen appears except the numbers for the battery and the mi supercharge animation, but around that just a black screen, is this an issues or this is just the normal charging animation,
Thanks in advance for your response
PS : I cannot take a screenshot of the animation

Hi,
So I have a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (veux) on MIUI 14.0.3 Xiaomi.eu and my charging animation was set to default until I wanted to change to Glow (Lueur in french idk if this is the appropriate translation in English) but nothing in my screen appears except the numbers for the battery and the mi supercharge animation, but around that just a black screen, is this an issues or this is just the normal charging animation,
Thanks in advance for your response
PS : I cannot take a screenshot of the animation
I have the same device and the Glow animation is also like that for me. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature but it looks like this (sorry for the low quality, I took the picture on my old Redmi 5A):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.