Selecting best stable EU ROM and differences

minote10lite

Members
May 4, 2021
Hi all,

I have Mi Note 10 Lite and i want to change my stock stable ROM with EU ROM but i have some questions.

*What is the differences between MIUI ROM ve MIUI Stable ROM? I attached screenshot.
**I am not using Google Play Services and apps on my phone. I am using SAI for installing bundled and split APKs but i have a problem about this. I have to turn off MIUI optimization in every installation split/bundled APKs and this is big pain for me because when i disabled MIUI optimization all permissions are resetting and Battery Saver is not closing apps from background.
***I am using Mi Note 10 Lite and i am looking for hassle-free and best stable ROM for my device. I am debloating my device for all Google apps. For this reason i am using Aurora Store for installing the apps. Which one is suitable for me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 274
Not any of our ROMs for sure. Google services are integrated in our ROMs, we're not just adding Google APKs.

It is fine. I can uninstall those. Could you please answer my other questions if you know? Thanks.
"MIUI ROM" are Weeklies (Beta) builds while "MIUI Stable ROM" are Stable (periodically updated) builds.
There is no "MIUI optimization" toggle on our ROMs, it's enabled by default.
That been said, our ROMs have no issue with third-party installers, including SAI.
As for which is the most stable, I don't know. I use only Weeklies.

"MIUI ROM" are Weeklies (Beta) builds while "MIUI Stable ROM" are Stable (periodically updated) builds.
There is no "MIUI optimization" toggle on our ROMs, it's enabled by default.
That been said, our ROMs have no issue with third-party installers, including SAI.
As for which is the most stable, I don't know. I use only Weeklies.
I got it. You said our ROMs have no issue with third-party installers, including SAI "but" SAI is saying "disable MIUI optimization and try again". If i install the Stable ROM and if SAI says "disable MIUI optimization" how can i disable that? You said enabled by default is that can be disabled? Appreciate for your interest and help!

I got it. You said our ROMs have no issue with third-party installers, including SAI "but" SAI is saying "disable MIUI optimization and try again". If i install the Stable ROM and if SAI says "disable MIUI optimization" how can i disable that? You said enabled by default is that can be disabled? Appreciate for your interest and help!
You can't, and you don't need to. The warning in SAI is displayed because it detects an MIUI ROM, but even the warning says that "This issue is supposed to be fixed on MIUI 20.2.20 and up (xiaomi.eu and eu-based ROMs)", in case you missed that, so it's safe to ignore.

You can't, and you don't need to. The warning in SAI is displayed because it detects an MIUI ROM, but even the warning says that "This issue is supposed to be fixed on MIUI 20.2.20 and up (xiaomi.eu and eu-based ROMs)", in case you missed that, so it's safe to ignore.
May i ask what is the best stable EU ROM for my device? I need some advices.

Thanks. So i attached the screenshot. What is the differences between MIUI 12 ROM and MIUI 12 Stable ROM?
Already answered that. Weekly/Beta (newer, has features under testing period) while Stable is older code base, has only the features Xiaomi considers well-tested.

Already answered that. Weekly/Beta (newer, has features under testing period) while Stable is older code base, has only the features Xiaomi considers well-tested.
Sorry it is my bad. I couldn't find my device in this forum. Mi Note 10 Pro exists but Mi Note 10 Lite doesn't exist. Maybe i missed.

Last edited: