Serious Problem With Flashing Phone

denhans

Members
Sep 18, 2017
Hy,

I tryed flashing the weekly eu rom on the device but am stuck. Let me explain:

I installed minimal adb and fastboot v1.2.4
I unlocked the device, checkd if it was truly unlocked.
I switched on USB debugging mode, rebooted into fastboot
Connected to the PC and ran several commands to install twrp.
I got to the point where I loaded the twrp.img and got the twrp screen on my phone, said something about a password.
BUT I needed to copy the eu rom to the phones internal memory and The phone was not in the list of "MY PC"

I then rebooted the phone thinking that was the issue (I know stupid) and now the phone is stuck on The MI logo

I can press the power button, but it will not turn of, only reboot to keep hanging on the milogo. I tryed recovery but I only get the MI logo
I can however boot in fastboot.
I then connected the phone to the computer and ran the commands again I get all the info on the unlock status, screen, tampered,...
But then I get an invoked error when trying to upload the twrp file again.

I then tryed to see my fastboot devices but the phone wasn't there.

In device manager I have the kedacom usb device and it says android bootloader interface. With no errors
In MY PC is nothing...

tryed several adb drivers and stuff , but nothing works.

So the phone is on, cannot turn it of, cannot connect

what do I do?

please help me

update:

I was already trying several things upon writing the first text.

I was nog able to reboot into TWRP
But I cannot recover, everything is gone
So now I just have to be able to get windows to see the phone in fastboot so I can copy files to the SD card, or internal memory.

But I've tryed allot of drivers already

FYI, the reason there was a password in TWRP is because the data partition on the device was encrypted. The only way I know of to get by that is to format data in TWRP. If you had done that when you first noticed it, you would then have been able to copy another rom to it and flash it.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk