Set default Search App

s0nny91

Members
Mar 7, 2017
Hi,
I'm using a Mi9SE with MIUI Global 11.0.4
In the past, when I swiped up on Homescreen, Google Search opened. I don't know what happened, but now the Xiaomi Browser starts.
I already tried to set Default Apps, but there is nothing like a "Default Search App". In Settings I'm only able to activate/deactivate these gesture. Because I thought this must be a feature of the Systemlauncher, I deleted all Data of it but didn't worked.

Can anybody help?
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm using a Mi9SE with MIUI Global 11.0.4
In the past, when I swiped up on Homescreen, Google Search opened. I don't know what happened, but now the Xiaomi Browser starts.
I already tried to set Default Apps, but there is nothing like a "Default Search App". In Settings I'm only able to activate/deactivate these gesture. Because I thought this must be a feature of the Systemlauncher, I deleted all Data of it but didn't worked.

Can anybody help?
Thanks!
There's nothing anyone can help you with. You're using an official Global ROM, that's the preset behavior there and it's not customizable.

But till several days ago it was Google Search and out of nowhere it became the Xiaomi Browser. A friend of mine is using a Mi9T, also with Global ROM, and has still Google Search as default Search App.