Setting Has Stopped After "choose Language"

Digleo

Members
May 18, 2016
hi, i did wipe data in recovery to clean the tablet
after reboot the mipad asked me to choose the language but then after i choosed it said "setting has stopped" and i couldnt do nothing
so i installed from recovery the rom version 6.5.5 and all was ok (no error after choose language)

sry for bad english

I having the same problem.
Mipad has the latest EU rom and faced to the playstore error 963. I deleted userdata and flash the new one. Now I'm this kind of bootloop.

Extra problem is I only can in fastboot mode and reach the tablet with ADB but not with Miflash, wont recognize the tablet.
I deleted the rom zip file and can't transfer the file from my PC.

I'm kinda tuck now, any suggestions what to do?

I having the same problem.
Mipad has the latest EU rom and faced to the playstore error 963. I deleted userdata and flash the new one. Now I'm this kind of bootloop.

Extra problem is I only can in fastboot mode and reach the tablet with ADB but not with Miflash, wont recognize the tablet.
I deleted the rom zip file and can't transfer the file from my PC.

I'm kinda tuck now, any suggestions what to do?

"fastboot format data". If this will not help to escape from bootloop, then re-flash a ROM.

"fastboot format data". If this will not help to escape from bootloop, then re-flash a ROM.
Thnx. Didn't help get still error after choosing language with the setup.

However after this it my PC reconize the tablet again and was it possible to transfer between PC and MIpad2 again. Could do the ROM reinstall. But I get an error in playstore "again". Solution: Reinstall Playstore in recovery and install the newest webview.

Works like brandnew!!! Thanks

ps. Had/have diff kind of Xiaomi devices here but this Mipad2 gives me a real headache. What can go wrong goes wrong... But after 8 hours and 2 days it finally works. love this site community! :)

Thnx. Didn't help get still error after choosing language with the setup.

However after this it my PC reconize the tablet again and was it possible to transfer between PC and MIpad2 again. Could do the ROM reinstall. But I get an error in playstore "again". Solution: Reinstall Playstore in recovery and install the newest webview.

Works like brandnew!!! Thanks

ps. Had/have diff kind of Xiaomi devices here but this Mipad2 gives me a real headache. What can go wrong goes wrong... But after 8 hours and 2 days it finally works. love this site community! :)

If you installed GAPPS, after format you should reinstall of course...

yeah the problem are the gapps
flash rom then reboot and you wont have the problem. then go in recovery and flash gapps