Several Questions

bReathl3sS

Members
Apr 6, 2016
Hey everybody,
I used the search function here, but couldn't find any answers, so I wanted to ask you whether you know the following things:
(Using Redmi Note 2 with 6.3.31)

1. When the battery is low, the LED always flashes red. Is there an option to change this?
2. As a previous "normal" Android user I am used to see things like mobile data usage in current month or WLAN usage in current month. Is it still available in MIUI?
3. I'm using WhatsApp and I am currently experiencing that I only recieve messages when I OPEN WhatsApp. Then all of a sudden all messages appear at once with the time stamp of the current time. Did I forget to give WhatsApp specific rights? Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance

Hey everybody,
I used the search function here, but couldn't find any answers, so I wanted to ask you whether you know the following things:
(Using Redmi Note 2 with 6.3.31)

1. When the battery is low, the LED always flashes red. Is there an option to change this?
2. As a previous "normal" Android user I am used to see things like mobile data usage in current month or WLAN usage in current month. Is it still available in MIUI?
3. I'm using WhatsApp and I am currently experiencing that I only recieve messages when I OPEN WhatsApp. Then all of a sudden all messages appear at once with the time stamp of the current time. Did I forget to give WhatsApp specific rights? Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance
Hello, the LED when the battery is at 14% starts to flash, you can not do anything!
You can set a threshold for the data
WhatsApp for testing: Security, Permissions, Automatic start, put the orange ball
Try

Reactions: bReathl3sS
Hello, the LED when the battery is at 14% starts to flash, you can not do anything!
You can set a threshold for the data
WhatsApp for testing: Security, Permissions, Automatic start, put the orange ball
Try
1. Sad
2. Can you tell me where that option is? I'm obviously too stupid to find it :)
3. I cannot find "Permissions" under Security, sorry! I'm trying something with the automatic energy saving feature, maybe this works.
EDIT: Found it, it is enabled, but still completely closes everytime I clear RAM and does not start again automatically :(

Last edited:
1. Sad
2. Can you tell me where that option is? I'm obviously too stupid to find it :)
3. I cannot find "Permissions" under Security, sorry! I'm trying something with the automatic energy saving feature, maybe this works.
EDIT: Found it, it is enabled, but still completely closes everytime I clear RAM and does not start again automatically :(
Security icon, find the settings for using data and Wi-Fi
WhatsApp try to see: Notifications, Manage notifications, if Allow notifications is orange. If it is orange and it does not work, try doing Wipe cache from TWRP

Reactions: bReathl3sS