Severely defective on Mi Note 10 uldated 21.3.24

arikahn

Members
Dec 31, 2019
Update 21.3.24 is severely defective. My Mi Note 10 locks on the digital screen and adds everything up. It is necessary to rebut to make it work and then it locks again. The installation was done normally, clearing the cache. I went back to the previous one but 21.3.18, but it didn't return to normal. Please ask to review the software because it is impossible to use the cell phone now. It is necessary to refute all the time. Many thanks to the developer friends. Greetings. Ari Kahn

Reactions: c4rdix
Hello, I have the 24.3.21 installed and the phone works fine. No bugs, no lags, no locks.
I've only seen a higher battery drain on the latest ROMs

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Hello, I have the 24.3.21 installed and the phone works fine. No bugs, no lags, no locks.
I've only seen a higher battery drain on the latest ROMs

You are lucky, devs said the China ROM was faulty.

Hi guys, I don't know if is the right section to talk about, in case i delete this comment.
I have installed 21.3.24, and i saw theese days that the phone shutdown by itself, circa twice a day.
Anyone has this bug? 'cause I don't know how to fix it. What do you suggest? To make a downgrade to 21.3.19?
Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I don't know if is the right section to talk about, in case i delete this comment.
I have installed 21.3.24, and i saw theese days that the phone shutdown by itself, circa twice a day.
Anyone has this bug? 'cause I don't know how to fix it. What do you suggest? To make a downgrade to 21.3.19?
Thanks in advance
Oh, only half the messages on 21.3.24 thread are about this issue.

As far as I know, the only solution is to do a downgrade with a clean install (or maybe reuse a previous backup).

Devs said the issue should be solved with the next release.

As far as I know, the only solution is to do a downgrade with a clean install (or maybe reuse a previous backup).

Perfect, thank you so much!

I will pray that tomorrow the developers will be able to release the update that corrects these bugs. Never had a rom come out with such dramatic errors.
I tried to downgrade to a stable version with all wipes and it did not enter. Installed normal, but then at boot it goes to twrp.
I had to reinstall the one on 24.03.21
I'm getting desperate

I will pray that tomorrow the developers will be able to release the update that corrects these bugs. Never had a rom come out with such dramatic errors.
I tried to downgrade to a stable version with all wipes and it did not enter. Installed normal, but then at boot it goes to twrp.
I had to reinstall the one on 24.03.21
I'm getting desperate
Very strange, you should have been able to install another weekly after formatting data.

Let see what we will get tomorrow :)

I have random reboots with the last ROM. So also the 1.4 is a mess apparently. Do you confirm?

The "colone apps" function does not work. As soon as I select the app to colonize, it reboots. The app appears as if it were colonized, but it doesn't work. Does anyone confirm this bug?