In Progress SGS II Bug

Logcat please? We don't have this phone, so we can't easily determine the error.

Issue

"adb logcat > log.txt" via a terminal / command prompt. Then upload that TXT to pastebin.com and post that URL here.

Appreciate your concern but at the same time would say yes it is critical coz, it shows all critical information about phone. Can wait till next week but highlighting here so that it should not be unattended.

We need someone willing to be a beta tester with experience of ADB and debugging. Any takers?

All community members are currently doing the samething ...debugging & testing !!!!!
We need to have someone on hand to test changes with and good with debugging is the point! not everyone has that level of technical ability!!

We need to have someone on hand to test changes with and good with debugging is the point! not everyone has that level of technical ability!!
Understand !!!! please do the modification and share the beta testing link to me for debugging & testing before public release.

Understand !!!! please do the modification and share the beta testing link to me for debugging & testing before public release.
Might be worth someone testing the chinese rom to diff for the bugs then we can start replacing apks to find the causes.

Understand !!!! please do the modification and share the beta testing link to me for debugging & testing before public release. I will do testing happly but only for SGS II.