New SGS2 2.5.4 BUGS

Is this a Bug ?

On galaxy s2 on 2.5.4 as sion as the battery hits 40% mark .. phone enters sod n on hard boots comes back at 13%.

Confirmed problem doesn't exit on older build or other ics ROMs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This hapPens tO me occasionally as well.ibotpeaches can you look into it? Also after random reboots phone shows several application icons in folders twice

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.5.4/Siyah kernel

With the keyboard layout in Portuguese, the positions of "z" and "y" are exchanged.

SGS2/MIUI2.5.4/Siyah3.1.2

My SGS2 randomly reboots quite often. The reboots majorly occur while i'm on a call or listening to music on phone. Any fix or solution for the random reboots issue as it is quite annoying.
Same problem here! The phone makes often soft random reboots....

I can't read a receaved SMS on the lockscreen. I only see the name of the friend that send me the message. Have to unlock to read it. Nexus S

I never get random reboots using Siyah kernel. Only reboots I get is when bluetooth is connected to my car stereo. This in a known bug in all samsung based ICS roms.

Using titanium back up ... i tried moving some apps (games and some useless apps) to the SD... at that time it works fine and i even get the message saying that the transfer was done.. but if i close titanium back up and then reopen it the apps r on the fone memory... !!!
how do i move them to the internal SD memory ... ???

I never get random reboots using Siyah kernel. Only reboots I get is when bluetooth is connected to my car stereo. This in a known bug in all samsung based ICS roms.
Which version of Siyah kernel are you using now?

Just flashed V3.2 now but all previous versions have been fine for me.
I had the problem with all versions of Siyah Kernel from 3.1beta.
I just flashed the stock miui rom for sgs2, extracted the english apps from miuiandroid rom and replaced them in my phone. The phone seems stable without any reboots till now. I'll update, if there is any reboots.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what wrong, but i was able to flash the latest MIUI. The problem though is that, the lockscreen in non-existant. Been trying to search for a solution but to no avail. I hope someone can help me in this regard.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what wrong, but i was able to flash the latest MIUI. The problem though is that, the lockscreen in non-existant. Been trying to search for a solution but to no avail. I hope someone can help me in this regard.

Thanks.
Which lockscreen are you using? Is it a custom one?

2.5.11 My music app force closes at least twice everytime I boot up plus my music has tripled all my music tracks two of which don't play but the third works, doubletwist or any other app displays my tracks normally so its deffo miui. Status still doesn't work, ct lock effect was removed WHY!!?? And custom notification bar message has gone plus I get the select input method in my status bar everytime I'm typing, can I turn this off?

I updated with 2.5.4 last week and that had a major problem of crashing my phone whilst in standby (so screen is off). Only way I could get it to load again was to take the battery out for a few seconds. Have had to wipe cache and flash back to 2.4.27. Sorry for the limited info but I'll try flashing to 2.5.11 this weekend at some point and see if I still have the same problem (and if so we'll look at getting a proper defect raised!)

New one, messaging app crashes when searching for a contact to message

As in you see the bug in 2.5.11?

Edit way, make a new topic with this.

Say Phone, Version and explain the bug and provide a logcat. I'll then submit it to Xiaomi.

I get some dots (not on the lockscreen), but i can't edit the notifications. It doesn't even remember the setting if a turn it off for showing all notifications.

Has this been confirmed as a bug? I've been having the same issue. Quickly flashed 2.5.11 but still getting this issue of no message notifications from Handcent or GO SMS (although getting notifications from stock MIUI messaging app). Have had to revert to 2.4.27 as it's a bit of a pain :(