New SGS2 2.7.20 MOVE APPS TO SD STILL NOT WORKING

Angelo

Members
Feb 18, 2012
Hello, is this ever going to be enabled? For some reason now it's unavailable as an option even when one uses siyah kernel or other kernels....

This is a big problem for those like me who have many applications in their phone as we run out of space very quickly.

Miui team please advise with a workaround/fix

LBE guard still not working, music player still heats up the phone and so on.... I'm very disappointed.

Hello, is this ever going to be enabled? For some reason now it's unavailable as an option even when one uses siyah kernel or other kernels....
Have you tried an Apps2SD application? Might work, as a workaround.

LBE guard still not working, music player still heats up the phone and so on.... I'm very disappointed.
Lucky us changing lockscreen and installing SuperSU fix it. Would have been worse if it didn't work at all!

I have, apps2sd doesnt work either. It doesnt work for anyone with sgs2. It must have something to do with the new base

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.7.13+Siyah kernel v3.3.3d CPU@1600 GPU@400

+1 apps2sd not working...i'm almost out of space, need to move apps on the other partition..hopefully this will be fixed soon..from what version was moving to SD supposed to work, can anyone remember? TIA

I don't really agree with Xiaomi supporting 13 devices. Its a lot of work and none of the devices except MI ONE and GNEX are getting the support they need.

yup! siyah doesn't solve the problem, I also update siyah kernel on my sgs2 every time they post the latest kernel version..