Shared users for Mi Home and Mijia hub

afura

Members
Jan 21, 2020
Hello

I have a Mijia hub with some sensors. I created a scene to "arm" the downstairs sensors, so the upstair sensors will be ignored (since we sleep upstairs).
Now as an admin, im able to "enable" the scene to arm the downstairs, but all other shared accounts are unable to see the "scene" under the automation tab and they are unable to create theyre own scnese (which is logical).
Is there a way, to share automation scenes with shared users ?

I have shared the hub, the home from the MI Home app - but from the shared user phone under the Mi Home app i can only see the 7 devices, i can somewhat change the settings of the hub (sound, lights) and i can arm the whole system (all the sensors, that are picked for the hub).
What im unable to do is the "downstairs" arming part.

Any idea on how to share the scenes that are made by the admin to the shared users ? or how can a shared user arm half of the devices.

Best regards
Alex

Dear, support, could you help me and Alex. I have the same problem.
Why automatisations are not shared with home?

I’m using IOS MiHome app.

Hello

I have a Mijia hub with some sensors. I created a scene to "arm" the downstairs sensors, so the upstair sensors will be ignored (since we sleep upstairs).
Now as an admin, im able to "enable" the scene to arm the downstairs, but all other shared accounts are unable to see the "scene" under the automation tab and they are unable to create theyre own scnese (which is logical).
Is there a way, to share automation scenes with shared users ?

I have shared the hub, the home from the MI Home app - but from the shared user phone under the Mi Home app i can only see the 7 devices, i can somewhat change the settings of the hub (sound, lights) and i can arm the whole system (all the sensors, that are picked for the hub).
What im unable to do is the "downstairs" arming part.

Any idea on how to share the scenes that are made by the admin to the shared users ? or how can a shared user arm half of the devices.

Best regards
Alex
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem, we want to be able to set up and use the automation scenes from multiple persons phones.
It would be a lifechanger to add another person as an administrator, or at least an option for the admin to give member access to automation.