Singapore Post delivery with ibuyou

konoba

Members
Mar 5, 2014
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have ordered from ibuygou and Singapore Post and had a crazy wait. I ordered Mi2s and it was dispatched on February 27th. They did offer me DHL but that is a definite customs check. I went with Sing Post because I had got stuff from them earlier and it only took about 2 weeks. Have tracking number but never seems to be online. It was sent by ibuyou on 27th but not received by post until 7th March and not dispatched until 9th March. Where it is now, who knows? Very frustrated at this. I am in Ireland. Anyone have any issues like this? I know ibuyou cannot do anything about the post but over 4 weeks waiting now. Really just wondering if this happened any of the rest of you. Not happy.:(

Hi xepyonx, yes it was. But as I said, using couriers is much more likely to have customs checking especially with a Chinese/Singapore Post Mark. Also, had other stuff sent this way and no where like this wait.

Yeah... dude, you really want to chip on a more trustworthy courier and *maybe* paying some taxes when buying something expensive like a M2S?? Also, I bought 2x M2S last year, had them shipped with DHL to The Netherlands. They were trackable at all times, arrived in 4 days and no additional taxes because Ibuygou wrapped them as a gift. Definite customs check is a load of bull.

I do hope you'll get your M2S, but I also hope it comes with some extra common sense for the future for you.

I ordered and received two Mi3s from Ibuygou with DHL express shipment option (my location is within the EU/not disclosing it fully as I will use this option in future and I hope it will remain secure as it is now). No customs and additional fees were paid. Delivery time 3-4 days. Works as charm.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk