Slider for Call Answering screen

jutler123

Members
Jun 22, 2011
Hi All,

My first post here. Just flashed my desire Z to the miui rom, and have to say it is fantastic. absolutely love it. Once thing I can't find however is how to change the slider for the call answering screen. I can change the lock screen to have the left to right slider but the call answering screen is always a up or down slider. Is there anyway to change the slider to be the same as the lock screen for answering calls?

Also another question, is there a lock screen which allows the phone to be put into silence with have to unlock the phone and do it via the status bar?

Any help you guys could give would be really appreciated.
Thanks

Solution?

I have the same problem here! Any solution you came up with would be great!
Thanks
Hi All,

My first post here. Just flashed my desire Z to the miui rom, and have to say it is fantastic. absolutely love it. Once thing I can't find however is how to change the slider for the call answering screen. I can change the lock screen to have the left to right slider but the call answering screen is always a up or down slider. Is there anyway to change the slider to be the same as the lock screen for answering calls?

Also another question, is there a lock screen which allows the phone to be put into silence with have to unlock the phone and do it via the status bar?

Any help you guys could give would be really appreciated.
Thanks