New Slow Boot Redmi Note 4 Mtk (nikel)

skomo

Members
Apr 9, 2018
Hi, i'm experiencing a strange issue, my phone takes 10 to 15 minutes to boot... than it runs at it's full potential.
In miui forum i noticed this bug afflict the Redmi Note 4 MTK regardless of the rom flashed. I'm experiencing it with my clean flashed 8.4.26 Developer, while others are running the global stable 9.5.2.0(MBFMIFA).

http://en.miui.com/thread-2317224-1-1.html (to see other people with this annoying problem)

I place more hope in yuu than in the original development team for a fix.

Anyone with this bug??

Reactions: mereu72
I have the same problem, It started 1 week ago. I have RedMi Note 4 (RAM 3GB and 64GB memory, MIUI Global 9.5.2.0 MBFMIFA stable, CPU decaMax 2.11 GHz). When I switch it on it takes up to 15 minutes, most of the time with a black screen blocked with just the MI logo.
Anyone know the reason and how to sort it out?

You need to find an app causing the slow boot.. and uninstall it. For some peoole is z edge, for others (me too) is "my fitnesspal".

Uninstall the app fix the issue. I know it's only a workaround, but.we don't have a better idea at the moment.

Do you have unlocked bootloader and/or twrp installed?

Reactions: mereu72
You need to find an app causing the slow boot.. and uninstall it. For some peoole is z edge, for others (me too) is "my fitnesspal".

Uninstall the app fix the issue. I know it's only a workaround, but.we don't have a better idea at the moment.

Do you have unlocked bootloader and/or twrp installed?
Thanks I removed the app "My Torrent" and now the phone switches on in a normal way.
I have no idea about unlocked bootloader and/or twrp. I'll try to get information on which is the best MIUI version and how to install it. Also to improve the battery performance as since the beginning it was quite disappointing for this smartphone.
Do you know if there is something to evaluate the battery performance and understand when it's time to change it?

Last edited: