New Slow Play Store Download Speeds

Converted007

Members
Sep 4, 2016
Have a serious issue. Running the latest rom. Updated thru twrp.

My wifi and 3g/4g is fine.
But download speeds from the play store and chrome are extremely slow... like 500kbits... especially with larger files and apps.

Is there a fix? I already reinstalled everything but no luck

try doing a hard reset with miflash , installed global china and just started from updater miui 8 stable eu , enters recovery to wipe all

Not gonna work. The download will still stay low. Bc the xunlei download manager is deleted... and only present in the china rom

Xunlei is a Chinese rom service and works only in China , strange that after a hard reset with flash Mind by these problems , I would recommend you go to a dev or KK version , see if the problem persists , if this were the case it could be a hardware problem although the rule , most of the problems are solved by software : D

Its definately a software problem since miui 8. On miui 7 the problem isnt there. Im not the only one with this problem...
I got it resolved by downloading the flashable zip of the downloadmanager present on miui 7. But then the play store speed is back to normal but also the other programs dont get higher than 5Mbits.
I should of bought a nexus phone instead of this cheap china sh*tphone...

I also had a similar problem in miui 7 slow to also download the 8 but not over 500kb , you may try to do so .. spgni off wifi modem and turn on the wifi to give priority to the cell but only connects him anything, or try to use a better channel of the modem see if they solve , if not downgrade ..