Smartisan OS v0.5.0 13-10-15 for Mi2/2S

Can someone upload v 0.6 on another service, dropbox/mediafire/box/google, i can't download it from china, speed is vary low (20kb/s) :( :mad:

Отправлено из моего MI 2S с помощью Tapatalk

Can someone upload v 0.6 on another service, dropbox/mediafire/box/google, i can't download it from china, speed is vary low (20kb/s) :( :mad:

Отправлено из моего MI 2S с помощью Tapatalk

Try directly on the phone :) i had around 10 kbps for 15 mins left it for a while and when i checked it was downloading with 1.5 Mbps ;-)

sent from my C97

hey,

i love smartisan but is there a way to report bugs/send suggestions in english?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Can we use CWM recovery to flash this ROM, I know its repeat question, but its answer is not posted anywhere.

EDIT: It can be flashed with CWM.... flashed successfully.

Only not able to phone as USB, will try to find out solution for the same

Last edited:
There's a new update 0.6.3 ;)

I tired the auto update function, downloaded 22 MB and as it suggested tried to flash via CWM (M1cha's newest), but didn't work..
I'm downloading the whole version now, will try again..

They will start updating every week ;)

EDIT: Downloading and flashing the full version seems to work: "android is upgrading..."

updated!

Last edited:
There's a new update 0.6.3 ;)

I tired the auto update function, downloaded 22 MB and as it suggested tried to flash via CWM (M1cha's newest), but didn't work..
I'm downloading the whole version now, will try again..

They will start updating every week ;)
What's the changelog??

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

has anyone tried to change the launcher? like with themer for example? I know there can't be any widgets but launchers as well... ;)

If I translate rom in russian and send you all Russian files, can you add a Russian lang in official rom??

Отправлено с моего MI 2S при помощи Tapatalk

Could someone write up a report on the battery drainage of this ROM / show me an report of it? I have a Mi2S and am using the latest MIUI v5 version. It seems to drain my battery (I have the standard 2000mAh one) within a few hours.
My phone was at 54% battery, went to bed, slept 6-7 hours and when I woke up it was empty. I have never seen a battery drained that quickly... I only had WiFi enabled and the screen was off the whole time.

DeepSpace, something was working...
I'm with the latest MIUI v5, on MI2.
At most it took 5%~7% when I was a sleep at night.

P.S.
You can turn it off.
Set an alarm and it will turn on itself to "Alarm you".
;-)

Last edited:
Hey jacov, thanks for your answer ;) I have decided to take WIUI and I am very pleased with the results.

P.S.
You can turn it off.
Set an alarm and it will turn on itself to "Alarm you".
;-)
That is a great idea, will use that!

The 0.8.8 version is out
Edit: I flashed it on my 2nd system and I don't have root. Anyone has any idea how I can get it?

Last edited:
Version 0.8.9 out today. Really smooth and very Good battery so far.
Auto update from settings is a must

Made a 0.9.1 test-run today and I have to say I'm positively surprised.
the only things I'm missing are the big contact pictures, widget support and multi-lang. But it's perfectly usable as daily driver already.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabril and xeGox