Smartmi heater 1s stops with temp error ???

HideCode

Members
Nov 27, 2023
I've had the heater since January 2021 and to date it has never given me any problems. However, in the last week, as soon as I turn it on after 2 to 4 minutes, it gives the following error "Temp error" and turns off. Whether the temperature is set to minimum or maximum. Has anyone had this problem or know how to solve it?

I've had the heater since January 2021 and to date it has never given me any problems. However, in the last week, as soon as I turn it on after 2 to 4 minutes, it gives the following error "Temp error" and turns off. Whether the temperature is set to minimum or maximum. Has anyone had this problem or know how to solve it?
Probably thermostat issue

Last edited:
Probably thermostat issue
No, it is not a problem with the thermostat, because when the device is not connected to WiFi, it works properly. The problem is when it is paired with the MiHome application. It always reports an error after two minutes and the ON button starts to blink. The device then does not heat and constantly blinking ON. Shutting down the device does not help. It must be removed from the app and then the device works properly again. Has anyone solved the problem?