SMS app English translation

vatvedt

Members
Jan 22, 2011
Hi,

I just sent the same message to several people, and I'm just wondering if something was lost in the translation in the sms app when doing so.

When sending, the app said something like "Sent to 2 position To". It counted from 1-4 since I sent the same message to four people, but I thought the sentence looked wierd. I'm not native English, but shouldn't it say something like "Sent to 2 of 4" or something similar?

I might be wrong, though :)

This is regarding 1.4.15.

Hi,

I just sent the same message to several people, and I'm just wondering if something was lost in the translation in the sms app when doing so.

When sending, the app said something like "Sent to 2 position To". It counted from 1-4 since I sent the same message to four people, but I thought the sentence looked wierd. I'm not native English, but shouldn't it say something like "Sent to 2 of 4" or something similar?

I might be wrong, though :)

This is regarding 1.4.15.

Resolved this in 1.4.22 :)

Hi again,

This wasn't fixed in 1.4.22. Just sent a sms to multiple people again, and same issue. Doens't matter though, just wanted to let you know :) Looking forward to 1.4.29 today :D

Thanks!