Sms/text Help

Jamie Chadwick

Members
Mar 9, 2017
Hello,

Ive had a Redmi Pro for about 4 weeks and on roughly 5 occasions I have received a text message from different contacts that have appeared on my smart watch but is not on the phone. I use Chomp sms but have also checked the built in sms and the message is nowhere yet I can see it on the watch. Surely the phone receives the message and then notifies the watch?! Anyone experienced this/ have a fix or solution?

Im running 8.0.0.1 Global rom.

regards

J

Thanks. That will fix the problem then? I've never installed a new ROM, do i need to do a backup or can the EU ROM be installed over the current one?

Thanks again

Thanks. That will fix the problem then? I've never installed a new ROM, do i need to do a backup or can the EU ROM be installed over the current one?

Thanks again
Hello,
no, it's not possible
Install ROM does Officers requires a bit of work, you must first read sites that explain the steps

Looking for a good manual > https://www.mitikotec.com/blog/guida-installazione-rom-xiaomi-eu-su-xiaomi-redmi-pro/

Ciao,
no, non è possibile
Installare ROM non Ufficiali richiede un po' di lavoro, devi prima leggere siti che spiegano i passaggi

Cerca un buon manuale