Sms Unknown Sender- Help Me!?

vapenote3

Members
Feb 17, 2017
Since months, I can't receive SMS from my wife.

If she send me a SMS or MiMessage - I can see a notification and if I tap there - it happen nothing !

There are no MEssage history anymore.

PROBLEM IS : ONLY my WIFE

not my daughter or son. My family uses erveryone a Xiaomi Cell Phone. Can someone help me please??

My Phone --> Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SE 16GB/2GB with last Firmware HMNote3SE 7.11.10

photo_2017-11-11_11-01-35.jpg here a screenshot. Please help someone.

I hate it, that I can not see the SMS.

Last edited:
Hello and good morning,
no , I didn't check it. Where in the menu it is? Do you know it. If I send her a sms, she can read it.

Tap on the phone icon, tap on phone menu, tap settings and explore all settings include advanced settings. you will find it. I believe the problem is in there. Good luck

Reactions: vapenote3
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-11-9.42238/page-10#post-394942
This is not an issue. It is private messaging that is a great feature mostly used for messaging with secret lover ;)

Open messaging app > pull down messaging window to enter private messaging > tap on private messaging settings at the bottom > remove your wife phone number > done
This Guy help me, the SMS was in " Private Mode"

Yeah, I can see all the messages about the months before.

Thank you very much for all users that helped me.

Reactions: Pitada
i am on miui 10 beta and have the same issue... but where is the secret message option?

Open messaging app > pull down messaging window to enter private messaging > tap on private messaging settings at the bottom