Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since months, I can't receive SMS from my wife.

If she send me a SMS or MiMessage - I can see a notification and if I tap there - it happen nothing !

There are no MEssage history anymore.

PROBLEM IS : ONLY my WIFE

not my daughter or son. My family uses erveryone a Xiaomi Cell Phone. Can someone help me please??

My Phone --> Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SE 16GB/2GB with last Firmware HMNote3SE 7.11.10

here a screenshot. Please help someone.

I hate it, that I can not see the SMS

Attachments

• photo_2017-11-11_11-01-35.jpg
    photo_2017-11-11_11-01-35.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 449
Reactions: dyukov
R4X (Santoni):
- No notification sound on Telegram (like in the last release)
- Only first new WhatsApp message brings a notification sound. If you don't open it directly and another message comes in, no more notification sound (like in the last release)

Mi4S - 7.11.9 :
- No sound notifications Whatsapp.
- The recorder's audio volume seems to me normal.

Also, I have a bug: at restart, the smartohone automatically goes into "silent". In the audio settings I turned off "Timed Mute". If I try to enter the customization in the "Timed Mute", it closes all the "Settings" menu of the smartphone and opens a bug report. This also happened with the previous ROM

I ask the experts: could this be the bug that annoys application audio notifications like whatsapp and telegram?

Last edited:
Since months, I can't receive SMS from my wife.

If she send me a SMS or MiMessage - I can see a notification and if I tap there - it happen nothing !

There are no MEssage history anymore.

PROBLEM IS : ONLY my WIFE

not my daughter or son. My family uses erveryone a Xiaomi Cell Phone. Can someone help me please??

My Phone --> Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro SE 16GB/2GB with last Firmware HMNote3SE 7.11.10

here a screenshot. Please help someone.

I hate it, that I can not see the SMS
This is not an issue. It is private messaging that is a great feature mostly used for messaging with secret lover ;)

Open messaging app > pull down messaging window to enter private messaging > tap on private messaging settings at the bottom > remove your wife phone number > done

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vapenote3
Since I have updated my Mi4c to MIUI 9 I have problems with Waze in Android Auto, am I the only one?
Android Auto is working perfectly: Google maps, Spofity, calls, etc ... but if I want to use the app Waze I get a black screen and it never works.
Before with MIUI 8 it works perfectly, and my girlfriend has a Mi5 which it is still on MIUI 8 and she has no problem to use the Waze it. I could use the Waze without the Android Auto, but it is much better to use it inside Android Auto.

More people with the same problem? Any clue? Anything I could do to get a buglog of something like this to help you to see where is the issue?

Thank for your time!
MIUI 9.1 is working charming

Reactions: m.armashov
all working fine on Mi Mix 2:

- NFC (tap to pay)
- VoLTE Vodafone NL (by disabling VoLTE carrier check with *#*#86583#*#* )
- Mi Band connects and unlocks
- Bluetooth with Kenwood car stereo is perfect.
- GPS
- Root
- Etc.

I am a happy man, thanks team!!

Last edited:
Telegram notifications working on the two latest versions both for my Redmi 3 and wife's RN2. The only thing I did was changing the notification sound from within Telegram settings.

Thanks for this information.I tried, but it did not work.

Many People write about Telegram and whatsApp notification - problems.
I dont know what's the reason, but feedback would be nice.

No problems what so ever on redmi note 3 Kenzo. Battery is great better than previous version, very stable so far. I don't use telegram, WhatsApp is doing fine.
Thanks for the update, this will be my stable for a while.

Reactions: NEXT989
Anybody experiencing an issue with the google assistant when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint sensor?
In the Mi5S the detection is so fast that it inmediately launches the assistant almost every time I unclock the phone
Is there an option to change the long press duration or to remove the assistant?

Also I don't have the miui assistant on the left page, anybody knows why?

Thanks
Me too man, but because off nobody tried to help me and I can't solve it ️ ...

Anybody experiencing an issue with the google assistant when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint sensor?
In the Mi5S the detection is so fast that it inmediately launches the assistant almost every time I unclock the phone
Is there an option to change the long press duration or to remove the assistant?

Also I don't have the miui assistant on the left page, anybody knows why?

Thanks

Me too man, but because off nobody tried to help me and I can't solve it ️ ...

You can disable launch Google assistant by long press home button or you can reconfigure launch Google assistant action onto any other button and your issue solved:

517e9a5c8dd2ad342aef6288c59a14cb.jpg

Reactions: dome95
You can disable launch Google assistant by long press home button or you can reconfigure launch Google assistant action onto any other button and your issue solved:
Yea I thought to do it, but this isn't really a fix ...

Redmi 4X: Some Chinese letters still exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-11-13-21-23-613_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-11-13-21-23-613_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_2017-11-11-13-20-57-215_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-11-13-20-57-215_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 348
Yea I thought to do it, but this isn't really a fix ...

If same capacitive button has more function (1. home button, 2. fingerprint reader, 3. long press for GA) then no surprise that issue.
Other solution would be change long press duration time but it is not available in MIUI9

Reactions: dome95
Mi4S - 7.11.9 :
- No sound notifications Whatsapp.
- The recorder's audio volume seems to me normal.
Thanks for your answer. I have this sound problem for long time. Using video with MI camera apk sound is ok. Using other recorder APK tried last week sound is ok.
But impossible to use MI recorder APK sound us inaudible ??

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Cant change lock screen wallpaper to what I set it as, it appears after a reboot but then sets to home screen wallpaper after I lock/unlock it.
Suddenly started to do this with the older version, and carried over to this version also this is on Mix 2

Status
Not open for further replies.