SOLD - Xiaomi MI2S 16GB for Sale (Cont. USA only)

juvenescence

Members
May 5, 2013
Hi, I recently purchased the Xiaomi Mi-2S while I was vacationing in China. Now that I'm back in the States, I want to switch phones again so I'm trying to sell this phone. I will be putting up pictures of the phone shortly and will try to answer all questions asked about the phone. Price will be $320 shipped (Paypal (verified) only, sorry) to continental US only. I will ship using USPS Priority Mail so there will be tracking for the package. No PO Boxes please. You can PM me here, text me @3477466654, or email me @ simon.li@ymail.com.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• dsc_5029.jpg
    dsc_5029.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 242
  • dsc_5030.jpg
    dsc_5030.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 249
Are you sure its original Xiaomi phone? There are many fake in China shops..

~Tapatalk 4~

Yeah, it's original. Purchased from a China Mobile retailer. Checked with the Quick System Info app to confirm the screen resolution and did an Antutu benchmark. 24/26k score. Looks pretty legit.
Again, I will definitely be posting photos and other proof that I have this phone is real and authentic before asking anyone to buy it. I just need to get a camera to take some pictures first. I've been using my phone as my primary camera.

Sorry for the delay in the pictures. I had to find a camera to take them with.
Attached below are the photos I took of the phone with Quick System Info Pro for the proc info and resolution too.
Also, there is a picture of the Antutu benchmark. Sure, I could've just posted screenshots, but it probably wouldn't be proof enough.

Attachments

• DSC_4843.JPG
    DSC_4843.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 293
  • DSC_4845.JPG
    DSC_4845.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 314
  • DSC_4846.JPG
    DSC_4846.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
The screens you showed don't really prove its authenticity yet as no critical information was shown.

I suggest you boot into recovery and take a picture of that.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Here is a picture of it in recovery, I don't know what this would prove though

Attachments

• DSC_4848.JPG
    DSC_4848.JPG
    433.5 KB · Views: 299
Most clones don't run MIUI recovery, instead they run 3e recovery.

By showing you run the appropriate recovery it's easier to prove you're legit.

Seems like yours is legit.

Even if you did you could restore it using Miflash on your computer.

Swappa doesn't have a listing for MI2s, and eBay's fees are ridiculous. At those prices, I'd rather just keep the phone.
It looks like Xiaomi devs might finally release the kernel code anyway, which means that xda devs would finally work on the phone.

A guy in xda asked me about where to buy this device. I'll pm him a link to this thread. Sorry to hear you want to sell it so badly. In my opinion this device is the best bang for the buck out there.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Thanks for spreading the word.
It's not that I want to sell it that badly. I just have a bad case of always wanting to try some new piece of tech, but not having that much disposable cash to do so. So I sell my current phone to finance my next one. Same thing with most of my devices, really.

Posting on this site is pointless. Its small and everyone here has miui on their phone already.

Too bad xda took out their for sale section. I'd bite the bullet and eBay it.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Price lowered to $320. Lowest I'll go for shipping the phone. If you're in NYC though, I'll sell for $300 cash.