[solved] Main Mic Not Working !

amire

Members
Aug 21, 2016
need help my main mic stopped working suddenly ,no hardware issue didn`t drop or something tryied a lot of roms nothing helps even on this worked before now nothing .when i use camera it works the upper mic but when i try voice calls and recorder app nothing i`m very frustrated with this it was to service they couldn`t find anything ,what should i do thank you guys . i have redmi note 3 pro

Setting/About phone/Kernel version/tap 4 times and start the mic test

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

all pass i think it`s a bug but the main mic does not record nothing only some fuzzy noise thx for response :(

I have this same problem.
Reboot, clear cache not available (how?), and to kampaw, what is that "top corner" mean?
Microphone hardware test all pass... but during phonecall, sound seems to be picked up by the sub-mic, even when using headset microphone.

solved .my problem was hardware the mic chip was detachable from the board ..poor connections made by xioami hence the price :Dso i went to 3 services they asked my faboulous prices for replacement oof the little board and somebody finally soldered in 5 min the board .now i have mm and i have problems with him and i wanna get back to 5.1 but i heard you cant..if somebpdy has a solution pm thanks for your responses to this thread

solved .my problem was hardware the mic chip was detachable from the board ..poor connections made by xioami hence the price :Dso i went to 3 services they asked my faboulous prices for replacement oof the little board and somebody finally soldered in 5 min the board .now i have mm and i have problems with him and i wanna get back to 5.1 but i heard you cant..if somebpdy has a solution pm thanks for your responses to this thread
if u r using xiaomi eu flash through twrp an older version, but if u r using global flash the older version through twrp or mi flash (careful with the file types). However, ur miui version wont get upgraded and so u will be stuck in an old non-updateable rom :/

Microphone issue S_O_L_U_T_I_O_N cost is 5-7 dollrs, max 10 dollars.
Very sorry for my english, but keep your eye on movies...

STEP-1
BUY: USB Socket Connector Charge Dock Port. BUT do't buy the cheapest ones!![/b]
for example:

USB >>>link (right mouse klik 'COPY the link)

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SELLER FEEDBACKS
Then:
STEP-2 (how to remove battery)
how to remove battery
Changeing the USB port is VEEEERY easy, but you need use properly philips scewdriver!!!

Last edited: