Some advice please

Drewmcp

Members
Mar 25, 2022
After following a tutorial on here for flashing mi 11 ultra, from a global rom to eu rom I got an error and said fone was stuck in fastboot mode.
After trying to fix this fault myself I decided to give dphone to a local repair company. They had it for a week. They said they couldn't fix it and said it was a hardware issue.
So after inspecting the phone not only is the phone still stuck in fastboot but now they've locked the bootloader!

Any help would be appreciated.

If it is in fastboot, then try to flash the original global version and start again. The repair shop should not have locked it.
Last resort is to use someone who has access to an edl account permission and get them to flash EU and leave the bootloader unlocked.
But if you are only in fastboot, try flashing global first, unlock and then flash EU using format option as you did first time.

Flash whatever the version was when you tried to update it.
I won't go in to edl flashing as most are done by people who aquired the edl key generator. Do a search on here for more details but it is a much lower level flash than fastboot that can bring your phone back to life at a small charge.
Just to pacify me, when you flashed the EU ROM, you did use the format option didn't you? As it is a must due to possible partition differences between them. If you didn't, may be try a fastboot format ( if there is a command) and then reboot.