Sound Boost?

Dechev

Members
Mar 9, 2014
Hi,

Can someone recommed sound boost/amplifier app?

I don't like Viper :)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Did you try the latest version of the N7 player with new equalizer on MI3? How's the sound quality? Don't you think that boosting the sound will "damage" and "dirt" the sound quality? I have installed the Viper FX and, like you, I think that is not so good. In any case, thanks to @Acid for helping me installing and trying the Viper drivers.

Reactions: Dechev
Did you try the latest version of the N7 player with new equalizer on MI3? How's the sound quality? Don't you think that boosting the sound will "damage" and "dirt" the sound quality? I have installed the Viper FX and, like you, I think that is not so good. In any case, thanks to @Acid for helping me installing and trying the Viper drivers.

Wow! They've done some serious update :) I'm switching back to n7. Now all I need is to wait for the Xiaomi Pistons to arrive and see how it would be with them :)

Thanks man!

Wow! They've done some serious update :) I'm switching back to n7. Now all I need is to wait for the Xiaomi Pistons to arrive and see how it would be with them :)

Thanks man!

Your welcome. I have the pistons and the sound is really boosted. Bass enough loud for you, I hope.