Speedtest Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

daohoa24

Members
Oct 6, 2015
You can see the difference between Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 via this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The test was done with the best model of Redmi Note 3 (the 32GB-3GB) and the normal Redmi Note 2 (16GB-2GB - 2.0GHz). I think the Redmi Note Prime is faster than the Redmi Note 3

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: daohoa24
The test was done with the best model of Redmi Note 3 (the 32GB-3GB) and the normal Redmi Note 2 (16GB-2GB - 2.0GHz). I think the Redmi Note Prime is faster than the Redmi Note 3

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
You test a smartphone, with ~6 month optimizations vs. a phone, which isn't 1 month old - more than clever :D
It is the same phone, almost the same specs, with 0,001 sec. difference. Mad props for this!

Hahaha.... Stuck with SW problem unit of Redmi Note 3, seem the mainland still working on it...

You can see the difference between Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 via this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you

Not interested for me on redmi note 3 without external SD card, where redmi note 2 prime which I more preferred and I already waiting for my extra original battery with desktop charger from aliexpress.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Almost no difference of speed for a phone that is 1 week old, and will be improved with updates, vs aluminium body, MUCH larger battery, and figerprint sensor. Redmi note 2 buyers must accept the reality, you made a big mistake.

Almost no difference of speed for a phone that is 1 week old, and will be improved with updates, vs aluminium body, MUCH larger battery, and figerprint sensor. Redmi note 2 buyers must accept the reality, you made a big mistake.

The big mistake and what you wrote!

If you reason so in computing and smartphones, not buys anything, will pursue only the best remaining empty-handed! You know when they presented Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2? Then not to mention mistakes ...

Se tu ragioni cosi nel campo informatico e degli smartphone, non comprerai mai niente, inseguirai sempre il meglio rimanendo a mani vuote! Sai quando hanno presentato Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? Allora non parlare di sbagli...

If you reason so in computing and smartphones, not buys anything, will pursue only the best remaining empty-handed! You know when they presented Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2? Then not to mention mistakes ...

Se tu ragioni cosi nel campo informatico e degli smartphone, non comprerai mai niente, inseguirai sempre il meglio rimanendo a mani vuote! Sai quando hanno presentato Xiaomi Redmi Note 2? Allora non parlare di sbagli...

Blah blah blah. My phone is way better than yours, and cost me the same or less, and it's been only 3 months since yours was released and now it's "the previous version". Suck it. Your new phone now it's outdated.

Get out where you were before you idiot
Don't worry, I can send you pictures of my new beautyful aluminium phone with fingerprint sensor and 4000mah battery, you can watch it in the screen of your ugly outdated phone. It's like your girlfriend thinking about me while ******* with you.

Don't worry, I can send you pictures of my new beautyful aluminium phone with fingerprint sensor and 4000mah battery, you can watch it in the screen of your ugly outdated phone. It's like your girlfriend thinking about me while ******* with you.

You're just a s**t, we do not want you, f**k you

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Envy and jealousy. Happy to see you crying because you thrown your money, and your illusion of having "the best" now is broken. Your tears feed me.

I'm thinking that you're just an idiot, a classic to take a slap, the spoiled child capricious. You think that life is my problem thinking about that phone do you have? I am in office, I have a lot to do, you are a waste! If you do not change your attitude, and if you will not have respect for people fracca take a slap, unfortunately I do not know who you otherwise because you have not had education from your parents, I'll teach me ... now please, if you want to be smart participates with serious talk.

Io sto pensando che sei solo un idiota, il classico da prendere a sberle, il bambino viziato capriccioso. Tu pensi che nella vita sia un mio problema pensare a che telefono hai tu? Sono in ufficio, ho molto da fare, tu sei un perditempo! Se non cambierai atteggiamento e se non avrai rispetto delle persone prenderai una fracca di sberle, purtroppo non so chi sei altrimenti visto che non hai avuto educazione dai tuoi genitori, te la insegnerei io..., adesso per favore, se vuoi essere intelligente partecipa con discorsi seri.

I'm thinking that you're just an idiot, a classic to take a slap, the spoiled child capricious. You think that life is my problem thinking about that phone do you have? I am in office, I have a lot to do, you are a waste! If you do not change your attitude, and if you will not have respect for people fracca take a slap, unfortunately I do not know who you otherwise because you have not had education from your parents, I'll teach me ... now please, if you want to be smart participates with serious talk.

Io sto pensando che sei solo un idiota, il classico da prendere a sberle, il bambino viziato capriccioso. Tu pensi che nella vita sia un mio problema pensare a che telefono hai tu? Sono in ufficio, ho molto da fare, tu sei un perditempo! Se non cambierai atteggiamento e se non avrai rispetto delle persone prenderai una fracca di sberle, purtroppo non so chi sei altrimenti visto che non hai avuto educazione dai tuoi genitori, te la insegnerei io..., adesso per favore, se vuoi essere intelligente partecipa con discorsi seri.

First, learn how to speak/write proper english (or at least improve your grammar because my eyes are bleeding because of your awful english).

Second, I doubt you wanted to TRY to slap me if you could see me... And I doubt you could reach my face.

Third, yeah sure, you're at the office and I'm a waste. And you're replying an obvious troll that only wants to make you mad. And now I see I've achieved it, you're mad, and I'm happy :)

First, learn how to speak/write proper english (or at least improve your grammar because my eyes are bleeding because of your awful english).

Second, I doubt you wanted to TRY to slap me if you could see me... And I doubt you could reach my face.

Third, yeah sure, you're at the office and I'm a waste. And you're replying an obvious troll that only wants to make you mad. And now I see I've achieved it, you're mad, and I'm happy :)

Jerk, 1) I am Swiss and I speak Italian, German and French perfectly.
2) I am the head office
3) Hello

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Jerk, 1) I am Swiss and I speak Italian, German and French perfectly.
2) I am the head office
3) Hello

I'm spanish and I speak Spanish, English, French and some Japanese. Also I speak valencian and catalan languages (regional but really useful here).

I'm sure you're just a kid showing off pretending he's the head of the office, otherwise, you would not be that childish to reply stupid coments like mines and get that mad that you need to prove yourself to an obvious troll. I'm bored of you, I think I already made you a fool too much (you helped me a lot with your stupid answers :) )