[stable] How To Get Xposed Working On Mi2/mi2s With Miui 7

5.12.10 with that xposed mod, works great!!
Are you installing the fix?? Because you no longer have to!!

I have uninstalled all using unisntaller.zip provided. Then, what i should do,
- update the latest rom (5.12.10)
- install V78 sdk arm
- install xposed apk
So, without aries fix.zip. Is it correct??

5.12.10 with that xposed mod, works great!!
Are you installing the fix?? Because you no longer have to!!
Gallery it's a common issue. if you mean that gallery works with 5.2.10 i will flash this

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have tried to install on my Xiaomi Mi2S the xposed as indicated in http://en.miui.com/thread-184906-1-1.html

And i have gallery fc.

I would like to unistall and install again from 4pda.ru but there are 4 files and i don't know the which one i have to download

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have tried to install on my Xiaomi Mi2S the xposed as indicated in http://en.miui.com/thread-184906-1-1.html

And i have gallery fc.

I would like to unistall and install again from 4pda.ru but there are 4 files and i don't know the which one i have to download

Hey folk, just to know, arm64 is for 64-bit CPU, we have 32 bit, so "arm", sdk22 is for lollipop 5.1.1 and sdk21 is for LP 5.0.X so i hope i made it clear to you. I will try this without xposed fix and i will recommend you after some minutes!

UPDATE : NO FC FELLAS

Last edited:
Hey folk, just to know, arm64 is for 64-bit CPU, we have 32 bit, so "arm", sdk22 is for lollipop 5.1.1 and sdk21 is for LP 5.0.X so i hope i made it clear to you. I will try this without xposed fix and i will recommend you after some minutes!

UPDATE : NO FC FELLAS

Many thanks. Now it is clear for me. Happy new Year!

Perfect. Flawless without installing aries_fix.zip! No FC anymore...
After installing xposed and working great for two weeks, someday after wake up the device and unlock this from lock screen, nothing happens. I was seeing only the wallpaper and nothing happens. After some minutes it shows the icons with dead touch screen. I cannot answer a single call. After many crashes like this, I uninstalled from recovery the xposed and everything goes back to normal. maybe some module do that. I was using Greenify PowerNap Awesome pop up video and proximity disabler..

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk