Stable Rom For Redmi 4 Pro

China Stable ROM should be released in a few days or in a week or two, since it was already released but was taken down to bugs.

Reactions: Lusyo
I have installed 6.12.29. In my opinion the 6.12.22 was translated to german a little better, but on my 4 prime it runs stable without issues.

Not stable at all for me. The system only causes errors like android.process.acore crashing. It doesn't stop so I assume I need to go back to weeklys or did I do anything wrong? I simply flashed the file via TWRP and did wipe the cache and dalvik cache.

Not stable at all for me. The system only causes errors like android.process.acore crashing. It doesn't stop so I assume I need to go back to weeklys or did I do anything wrong? I simply flashed the file via TWRP and did wipe the cache and dalvik cache.
Wipe data required when going down from weekly to stables..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Thanks for the hint. Didn't know it would make such a difference. Is there an easy way to save my data/apps and stuff so that I can easily restore them after updating to Xiaomi.eu stable?

Thanks for the hint. Didn't know it would make such a difference. Is there an easy way to save my data/apps and stuff so that I can easily restore them after updating to Xiaomi.eu stable?
You can backup by mi cloud function. It works great for me when I change from Stable china to Dev eu

Reactions: junebug
With the full data wipe and a local Backup via the Mi settings it worked pretty well. I had to reset some adjustments in the settings but overall it was a quick change from weekly to stable, if you do it correctly. Thanks to ingbrzy and coolpixs4!

Hi, I'm trying to change from weekly to stable, but without success. .zip file's corrupted. Have you got a step-by-step guide? Thanks in advance

First backup by mi cloud function. After flash it via TWRP and after, before reboot, wipe the cache,dalvik cache and data.

newbie question: how does one update to the latest stable? downloaded it then tried through the Xiaomi updater app on the phone but it just booted into twrp, and twrp said the .zip was corrupted. I don't want to lose my data, just update.

There is a problem with this ROM. It won`t resume the 3G data, when i turn the WIFI off. It resume it only after reboot the device.
On my device work fine.
I Just dont get 4g network.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

The 8.1.3.0 is not officially out yet, it's not on the chinese page, even if some have received that update via ota. Could you please bring some light into this?

I had the problem with 4G too. I resolved it when flashed an old modem form 8.0.6.0 via TWRP.
You can take ti from HERE

Thank You, i'll give a try!

Edit. This solution didnt work form me :(

Last edited:
It should work. Did you entered the proper settings into settings-->sim cards-->(your sim)--> apn names?
Also, you can try THIS or THIS modem. It worked to me.

Reactions: Londrake
It should work. Did you entered the proper settings into settings-->sim cards-->(your sim)--> apn names?
Also, you can try THIS or THIS modem. It worked to me.
Yeah, the phone configured itself automatically. I checked if 4g/LTE was also proprely selected

@driver_sl
EDIT: I just flashed these 2 modem, but nothing I can get max H+.

I made some check with my brother in same place (where he was in 4g). We have same career. :

insert my SIM in zenfone2 and brother's SIM in my phone.
result: my was in H+ and his in H. Switch back SIMs, mine in H+ and his in 4g.
I used also Sim slot numer 2, but result didn't change with both SIMs.
I don't think this is hw problem cause my sim didnt connect in 4g network on brother's phone, but the thing that make me thinking is that neither brother's Sim connected to 4g on my phone....
So any clue? thanks for your help.

Last edited: