Stable Rom For Redmi 4 Pro

Hello! Here came the global firmware for Redmi 4 Pro.
Looking forward to the firmware from xiaomi.eu-based global firmware

Hello,
this is my first post.i live in belgium
I have a redmi 4 prime, there was installed 8.0.5.0 multilanguage on it.
Today i installed the latest official rom because i had a lot of problems with 3g/4g reception.Also callers did not hear me the first 4 seconds when they call me.
That problem is solved now, but there is no Dutch language in thisrom, is there a possibility to have this rom also in dutch?

Hello,
this is my first post.i live in belgium
I have a redmi 4 prime, there was installed 8.0.5.0 multilanguage on it.
Today i installed the latest official rom because i had a lot of problems with 3g/4g reception.Also callers did not hear me the first 4 seconds when they call me.
That problem is solved now, but there is no Dutch language in thisrom, is there a possibility to have this rom also in dutch?
Install our ROM

~Tapatalk Mi5~

I don't have this bug in the last release.
Flash rom, wipe cache, reboot system, reboot in recovery, flash supersu 2.79, wipe cache, reboot system.
I did in this way and mpt works without workaround.
I previously had it on the latest Weekly, then I switched over to the new Stable and it's there too.

try to install last adb and usb driver without signature. I suppose you have Windows 10
It works after a new install and stops working after some time (reboots?). It's not my PC, it's the ROM and/or SuperSU. No problems on the official dev ROM

It works after a new install and stops working after some time (reboots?). It's not my PC, it's the ROM and/or SuperSU. No problems on the official dev ROM
let me try. I'll reboot cell

edit. You're right. After first reboot it stops to work. It's SuperSU, imho. I will reflash just it
edit 2. Waiting to reboot after flash

edit 3. It's SuperSU, now it works until the next reboot.

I will try the method I used with Redmi 3 Pro. I flashed SuperSu 2.76 and then upgraded via app and Play Store, maybe it could work after a reboot too.

Last edited:
Reactions: still_no_name
Hi! I'm new with xiaomi redmi 4 Pro, My stat phtone is :
- Boot unlocked
- TWRP installed
- Version MIUI 8.2 by xiaom.eu 6.12.8 Beta

I like to install the newest stable version but i don't know wich version is the latest and how install it (OTA or TWRP)
Can anyone help me to update it?

Thks for all

Ok! If i download the last stable :

xiaomi eu multi HM4Pro V8 1 3 0 MBECNDI v8 6 0 zip

I only will copy it to smartphone and update with OTA.

Thks!!
going from weekly to stable require to do factory reset as you are doing downgrade, not update...

going from weekly to stable require to do factory reset as you are doing downgrade, not update...

Well, I think the best option is copy ZIP to smartphone, enter in recovery, do the reset and wipes for finally change the ROM with TWRP

Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 8.1.3.0 and Stable Global ROM 8.1.2.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime / Pro

Is it possible to update?

Attachments

• 853f9a27-bff7-448a-bb7d-ea2d5ec8ba30.jpg
    853f9a27-bff7-448a-bb7d-ea2d5ec8ba30.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 347
Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 8.1.3.0 and Stable Global ROM 8.1.2.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime / Pro

Is it possible to update?
different based (1 is China Stable, 1 is Global ) => use updater to change ROM based is not recommended (Of course you can but it is not recommend due to unstable and force close reasons)

SOLUTION:

- Method 1: use fastboot ROM (*.taz) over MiFlash tool
(no need to unlock boot)

- Method 2: unlock boot then install TWRP Rec.
Use Recovery ROM (*.zip) over TWRP with 4 wipe all

Hello,

I've been running official global rom for my redmi 4 prime still about 2 weeks now (before shop rom from honorbuy shop). I've still little problems with gps and performance, so I want to change to xiami.eu stable rom cause gps fix, better performance and root access. Have anybody been running global rom and xiaomi.eu rom and can give me a feedback?
BTW I use the mobile phone in Austria with internet provider "Drei".

Best Regards

I have been using developer edition and so far I haven't noticed any problem. GPS works perfectly and performances are good. :)