Stable V8.1.3.0.lajcndi (miui8)

Sweil

Members
Dec 2, 2016
Please tell me when the stable version will V8.1.3.0.LAJCNDI (MIUI8) or if it is alreadythere where you can download, and then 8.1.2 does not work :(
Thanks

I didn't see stable 8.1 version ROM for MI4s, only MI4c. MI4c has V8.1.2 stable, but that made for another device :)

someone posted a stable 8.1.2, but for a day, then it was removed, and 8.1.3 no hurry to lay out :(

Hello I had the opportunity to install the 8.1.2 when it came out
But there were the same problems of crash that with the 6.11.24.

In the end I went back to 8.0.2 while waiting for 8.1.3

No 8.1.3 eu rom for Mi4s, but official China ROM 8.1.3 already out for more than a week now. Hope our beloved devs will find some time to tweak the s**t out of it. Hope they'll do that before 8.1.4 is released, too... :)

Yeah, I know, me too, but that's for the devs at xiaomi.eu to port that Chinese ROM. Been waiting for this since 25th of November since Chinese ROM got out. EU ROMs are based on Chinese ones, you know? And wisdom says after china rom pops online, it will not take long before EU rom will follow. But in this case, eu devs seem to ignore this update, or Mi4s altogether...

Yeah, I know, me too, but that's for the devs at xiaomi.eu to port at Chinese ROM. Been waiting for this since 25th of November since Chinese ROM got out. EU ROMs are based on Chinese ones, you know? And wisdom says after china rom pops online, it will not take long before EU rom will follow. But in this case, eu devs seem to ignore this update, or Mi4s altogether...
I think mi 4s.. .coz mi 4c or others update were published. .. As i say before. .mi 4s is the unexpected children of xiaomi. ...less support and update

I tried to install 8.1.3 for Mi4s and didn't work. Process.acore fail.
I would like to do screenshot or something, but I wasn't able to do anything.
Screenshot_20161210100346.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

8.1.3 working perfectly. mind, you need to wipe if you are coming from weekly ROM, as this is downgrade. no wipe = process.acore fail

Oh, right!

I did wipe cache and dalvik. Wipe data too? If so, I will stay with the weekly rooms by the moment.

Thanks anyway for the info

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Yes, unfortunately, data must be wiped too. But with miui backup restore should be straightforward. It took about an hour to have all things sorted out in my case.

Reactions: elbraga
I have been using the rom which was a week ago then I have installed this stable ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V8.1.3.0.LAJCNDI_v8-5.1.zip but I am consuming the battery too much I have seen such a situation with those romus users or my phone has a problem
Thank you