Stable Version Of Miui 8 For Max Pro 128gb, Helium, Working Great!

I love my mi max pro (aka helium 64gb). Its unlocked and global miui 8 installed. I had note 4 before this....but for the price of my Mi i wil never go back to the expensive samsungs again.
Only bad thing is the camera at night....its really bad....lots of noise.
Gaming is great... Nice big screen with good quality.

Buy it people !

No, but you can update by manual download the rom and install either via update function of miui or TWRP. Your settings will remain.
Cheers, Lati

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX mit Tapatalk

Reactions: olexzhan
Thank you. I can see the update, but I can not download.

IMG_20160924_182939.jpg

That goes for everyone, there is something wrong with androidfilehost.com , we all have to wait.

It's available now, they've put the stable versions available on megadysk.pl. Really fast download. I'm installing 8.0.3 now. (Dirty install, only wiping dalvik and cache)

Edit: So far it is working just as good as 8.0.2, no problems with 8.0.3.

Last edited:
Are there an constraints with encrypted mobiles? I just don't want to get issues with decryption...

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX mit Tapatalk

There was a delay with updates, the stable versions can be found here.
If you follow the roms download section, you will find the new link as well.
I upgraded by TWRP install, cleand dalvic and cache, everything is fine, my mimax pro is now on 8.0.3 stable.
Cheers, Lati

Reactions: PassieWaterm
There was a delay with updates, the stable versions can be found here.
If you follow the roms download section, you will find the new link as well.
I upgraded by TWRP install, cleand dalvic and cache, everything is fine, my mimax pro is now on 8.0.3 stable.
Cheers, Lati

Thnx for the reply mate. Anything noticeable better ? And is it still rooted afterwards?

Anytime mate!
Nope, did not notice a difference, imho, the 8.0.2 is stable and nice. No change seen so far in 8.0.3.
I did not root my mimax pro, no need for me.
Cheers, Lati

Is there a changelog for 8.0.3 cause I'm quite happy with 8.0.2

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

I have not seen a change log, but as long as you are happy with 8.0.2 you might as well just keep it. I have not noticed any change on 8.0.3, it's working just as great :)

Hi Byggeren,

Got my MiMax Pro (4G/128G) since a couple of days.
I have MUI 7.4 installed in chinese Local.
Cannot put Europ country as Local (except Spain).

I would like to install the MUI 8.0.3 (nearly the same as your's) but I'm a bit scared to crash all.
I got already the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.0.3.0.MBDCNDG_v8-6.0.zip
Got also the ROM provider by official website http://en.miui.com/download.html (miui_MIMAX652_V8.0.3.0.MBDCNDG_ca79ab4112_6.0.zip)

Question and wondering:

1: Apparently, TWRP Manager require ROOT...
Howto to ROOT it ? Which Tools ?
Is it possible for you to give me a link or a procedure to do all of these ?

2: The ROM downloaded from http://en.miui.com/download.html seem doesnt with the standard procedure they give. Maybe I miss some step.
. Does this ROM is compatible with Europ ?

3: According from you, which one is preferable to install ? xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.0.3.0.MBDCNDG_v8-6.0.zip from the link of this website or the ROM from the official MUI website http://en.miui.com/download.htm ?

Many thanks for your recommendation.

Hi,

1: No, you do not need Root, it is optional.

2: You probably have a Vendor rom installed on your Max, not an official rom

3: I would install the one from this site. The official rom is only the Chinese version without Google apps, they have not released the global version for our version of the Max.

The quickest way to install this is to follow the instructions and procedure written by "Doom Slayer"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...n-locked-bootloader-hardbrick-recovery.33680/

The official way of installing the EU-rom is to unlock your device, before installing TWRP and the rom. You find the instructions for doing this on the download page.

Root is not required in any installation. It is optional. I choose not to Root because I have some apps that does not work on rooted devices.

Thanks for your return and advice.

Unfortunatly I cannot do it here, my desktop doesnt allow me to instal soft as MI-FLASH or MiPhone Drivers.
I'm looking sth to do it directly on the phone...
I though it's was possible...

Maybe there are another way to it directly on the phone or I need to find a laptop...

Thanks

No, you can't do it directly on the phone the first time. You need a computer to unlock and install TWRP. When TWRP is installed, you can do everything else on the phone.