Stock Browser fails to load (force close)

Rob Campbell

Members
Jun 23, 2013
I've just loaded MIUI for the first time. Looks great. However, the browser does not work. It tries to start (rapid white screen flash) but fails to do so. I have another browser installe dwhich works fine (Webroot).
I've tried clearing the app data and cache in application manager. I also reset file permissions on the phone.
Can I re-install this from an apk to see if that works? If so where can I down load from?

I've just loaded MIUI for the first time. Looks great. However, the browser does not work. It tries to start (rapid white screen flash) but fails to do so. I have another browser installe dwhich works fine (Webroot).
I've tried clearing the app data and cache in application manager. I also reset file permissions on the phone.
Can I re-install this from an apk to see if that works? If so where can I down load from?

which lang and which device..?

Hi
English (miuiandroid_GT-I9100_jb-3.6.21). On a Smsung Galaxy S2.
It actually seems there are a couple of minor niggles that may be related to restoring a few apps+data. I think I may just re flash from scratch. I'll do awipe and all first.
Screenshot_2013-06-23-11-35-36.png