Stuck in fastboot mode : HELP

Amarille

Members
Sep 7, 2020
Hello,

Just after receiving my new Redmi K20Pro Premium Edition, I tried to change the China ROM to the K20Pro Indian one, with the hope to use Netflix and GPay.
I used Adb, fastboot and Miflash as recommanded. Everything works well. The phone bootloaded again but stopped on Main menu with this message :
"This MIUI version can't be installed on this device".
There, nothing worked anymore. the fastboot oem device-info says the phone is locked.
To unlock using Miflash-unlock I need to modify the Mi status of my Mi account in the phone. Impossible to do if the phone does not bootload...
If I try to flash a new ROM (China Raphaels specific for K20pro Premium) the Miflash program blocks because the phone is locked...

I do not know how solve this blockage.
Could you help me?

Hello,

Just after receiving my new Redmi K20Pro Premium Edition, I tried to change the China ROM to the K20Pro Indian one, with the hope to use Netflix and GPay.
I used Adb, fastboot and Miflash as recommanded. Everything works well. The phone bootloaded again but stopped on Main menu with this message :
"This MIUI version can't be installed on this device".
There, nothing worked anymore. the fastboot oem device-info says the phone is locked.
To unlock using Miflash-unlock I need to modify the Mi status of my Mi account in the phone. Impossible to do if the phone does not bootload...
If I try to flash a new ROM (China Raphaels specific for K20pro Premium) the Miflash program blocks because the phone is locked...

I do not know how solve this blockage.
Could you help me?
You have done what is forbidden by XIAOMI.
You are EDL mode and only an authorized external account or your closest XIAOMI service center can do it.
Google for more details and help.

What is forbidden?
I fund a lot of tuto describing the installation of a new ROM. In this site too...

What is forbidden?
I fund a lot of tuto describing the installation of a new ROM. In this site too...
New rom installation? that's for sure. But bypassing Xiaomi region lock with unlocked bootloader is not possible.
Sorry.