Stuck in recovery after flashing weekly ROM

melvin24

Members
Jul 21, 2020
Hi guys, hope you can help me.

If I flash the stable MIUI 12 ROM I have no issue. If I want to flash a weekly ROM, everytime after the flash the phone reboot into TWRP recovery. I don't know what to do, I have a Mi 9. TWRP version is 3.4.0.1 updated through TWRP older recovery (install image option)

Thank you for your help!

You'll probably need to flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip after you update to a new weekly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Mate, you're a genius! I finally have the MIUI bootscreen. Not booting but I guess from a stable ROM to a weekly build this isn't working, I would try to wipe everything.
Thank you!

Every time you flash from stable to beta and vice versa, you have to format data in TWRP. You will lose everything.
IMG_20200101_110529.jpg

IMG_20200101_110625.jpg

IMG_20200101_110939.jpg

Reactions: melvin24
Hi guys, hope you can help me.

If I flash the stable MIUI 12 ROM I have no issue. If I want to flash a weekly ROM, everytime after the flash the phone reboot into TWRP recovery. I don't know what to do, I have a Mi 9. TWRP appvalley version is 3.4.0.1 updated through TWRP older recovery (install image option)

Thank you for your help!

Steps:

1 Download Fastboot ROM of Your Mi Device.
2 Then Extract it 2 Times Then Open Extracted Files- Goto -Firmware -images and copy System, Vendor, Dtbo, Vbmeta
3 Download And Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot .exe in your pc. Search on Google. Open Minimal ADB Fastboot location where you installed c: program files - Minimal ADB Fastboot And Paste All 4 Images that you copied in firmware images. Open Minimal ADB And Fastboot and flash all images

Last edited: