stuck on boot screen - mi 10 ultra

Qarooni

Members
Feb 18, 2021
hi
im new to this so i just followed the steps, was running the original china rom and wanted to switch to eu rom.
1. i unlocked the phone
2. used the one click twrp 3.4.2B
3. flashed the latest stable rom 12.1.1

and now im stuck on boot screen, i tried doing it again and wiped cash still same thing can i get some help plz

hi
im new to this so i just followed the steps, was running the original china rom and wanted to switch to eu rom.
1. i unlocked the phone
2. used the one click twrp 3.4.2B
3. flashed the latest stable rom 12.1.1

and now im stuck on boot screen, i tried doing it again and wiped cash still same thing can i get some help plz
You have to format data partition on the wipe menu confirming by "yes" (wipe is not enough).
After reboot you need to wait few minutes to load system

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

You have to format data partition on the wipe menu confirming by "yes" (wipe is not enough).
After reboot you need to wait few minutes to load system

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
i flashed the rom again and then went into twrp, advanced wipe and formated the data parrtition but im still stuck on booting screen it didnt work

I would reinstall the ROM again, then FORMAT data with the must type yes to confirm (as above reply) and then reboot system.

As an additional idea in cases like this I always flash as the first step the latest official ROM (stock one) via fastboot, which is a completely different image than the update one (the extension is .tgz and contain all partitions images) downloaded from https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/cas/

Steps details:
- download stock firmware for Fastboot
- flash that image with your favorite tool, but do not forget to not lock your bootloader: XiaoMiTool V2 or MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (only for Windows) or manually using the script file from the archive: flash_all_except_storage.sh (on Linux) or flash_all_except_storage.bat (on Windows)
- let the phone to start after that to see if is all good
- retry to flash xiaomi.eu custom ROM, but this time format your data partition