Stuck On Mi Logo When Flash Official Rom (mi 5s)

Dec 3, 2016
Hi guys,

I use MIUI 9 | V9.5.1.0.NAGCFA (stable) [MIUI EU ROM] on my MI 5S but I wanted to install lastest OFFICIAL ROM.
I downloaded rom and reboot my phone in TWRP mode.
Wiped data
Flash ROM.

But after that my phone stuck on Mi Logo (unlocked written bottom of screen), it does not pass next screen(Powered by Android written bottom of screen).
I checked ZIP file 2 times, there is no problem about ZIP file.

It always happens when I try to switch between Mi.eu roms and Official Roms.
Is there any advice or solution for this issue?

Thank you!

Flash official ROM via MiFlash Tool. Booting stucks on Mi Logo because dm-verity verification (build in official ROM) fails. You have modified ROM, because you left TWRP untouched and that's why dm-verity verification fails. MiFlash Tool will wipe TWRP and let you boot official ROM.

Hi guys,

I use MIUI 9 | V9.5.1.0.NAGCFA (stable) [MIUI EU ROM] on my MI 5S but I wanted to install lastest OFFICIAL ROM.
Wiped data
Flash ROM.

But after that my phone stuck on Mi Logo (unlocked written bottom of screen), it does not pass next screen(Powered by Android written bottom of screen).

Thank you!

I Think lazy flasher is requiered to boot in the miui rom when TWRP is installed.

Hi guys,

Wiped data
Flash ROM.

Thank you!
Download fastboot rom and flash it via Mi Flash.