Sudden not recoverable bootloop after automatic restart (fastboot or twrp not possible anymore)

natrius

Members
May 15, 2019
Well, got MIUI 11 installed on my Xiaomi Mi 9, the update was due and downloaded already. Yesterday the smartphone restarted and is stuck in a bootloop since then. Fastboot or TWRP is not possible anymore, because the smartphone is rebooting before it is accessing both of the mentioned.

The only other threads i found are MI 9 Stuck Loop Boot, no fastboot, no hard reset and the video MI 9 EDL MODE TESTPOINT BOOTLOOP FIX BY CEPHEUS ROM FLASHING

I found this tool as well https://xiaomitool.com/V2/ but i have not tried it yet. The smartphone is out of battery now, just asking for more opinions.

[QUOTE = "natrius, post: 557900, membro: 238201"]
Bene, ho installato MIUI 11 sul mio Xiaomi Mi 9, l'aggiornamento era dovuto e già scaricato. Ieri lo smartphone si è riavviato e da allora è bloccato in un bootloop. Fastboot o TWRP non sono più possibili, perché lo smartphone si sta riavviando prima di accedere a entrambi i citati.

Gli unici altri thread che ho trovato sono MI 9 Stuck Loop Boot, nessun fastboot, nessun hard reset e il video MI 9 EDL MODE TESTPOINT BOOTLOOP FIX BY CEPHEUS ROM FLASHING

Ho trovato anche questo strumento https://xiaomitool.com/V2/ ma non l'ho ancora provato. Lo smartphone ora ha la batteria scarica, chiediamo solo più opinioni.
[/CITAZIONE] Did u ever solved?

As its just 5 days old, nope. Xiaomi support told me they will solve it but the data will be destroyed in the process. Unfortunately i'm not able to repair it myself, i will ask a data restoration company to restore my data and then send it to xiaomi.

EDIT: *spam*paid*service* contacted me and said he can fix it.

Last edited:
As its just 5 days old, nope. Xiaomi support told me they will solve it but the data will be destroyed in the process. Unfortunately i'm not able to repair it myself, i will ask a data restoration company to restore my data and then send it to xiaomi.

EDIT: *spam*paid*service* contacted me and said he can fix it.
What did you do in the end? My Mi9 just restarted on its own and got stuck in a bootloop. It's been working fine and never happened before in the last 2 years. I haven't updated lately or anything. Absolutely sudden.
I think I'm using the last Beta from last week (not the latest one).

@*spam*paid*service* can you help?