Switch/transfer to MIUI

Crash

Members
Jul 5, 2018
Hello,

I will receive my MI8 in the next few days. At the moment I have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. What is the easiest tool or app to transfer my data from Mate 10 to MI8?
What do you use?

Thank you for your answers.

Hello,

I will receive my MI8 in the next few days. At the moment I have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. What is the easiest tool or app to transfer my data from Mate 10 to MI8?
What do you use?

Thank you for your answers.
Mi Mover is good between two Xiaomi phones, perhaps try installing Mi Mover from the APP store on Google Play on your Mate 10 and see if it can do the job :)

To transfer data from your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to Mi 8, the easy way is using pro phone transfer program, if you have a computer. With its help, you can directly transfer data like app,contacts,sms,music,photos,videos,books,call logs between them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The usual way is to use Google Backup, but I think this method is a bit cumbersome. You can also try easy-to-use data transfer software,such as MobiKin Transfer for Mobile,after you installing it on computer,then you can connect your Huawei and Mi 8 and transfer files directly.https://www.mobikin.com/transfer-for-mobile/