system destoryed and stuck in fastboot

csboo

Members
Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys!

So yesterday I accidentally formatted my storage with fastboot command and when I try to reboot to system or to recovery it shows the system destroyed image. The only thing I have is fastboot but if I try to flash anything it says "not allowed in lock state" which means that my bootloader got locked though it was unlocked before. If I try to unlock bootloader again it says "token verify failed" in both cmd and mi unlocker tool.

Does anybody have any idea about what I could do?

Don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about. in that group they have recovered more than 2000 devices

Bro your link is not working for the telegram group, can you send an other one please?

Also it could help me a lot if you sent a link or explanation on how to properly use edl flash because i can't manage to get it working.

Also it could help me a lot if you sent a link or explanation on how to properly use edl flash because i can't manage to get it working.
It is a paid service, I would not expect detailed explanations on how to make it work without his help.

Reactions: katerpanne