System Update for mi 11 pro

Interviewer

Members
Jul 5, 2021
Hi evryone, iv'e install 12.5.4 fastboot version on my mi 11 pro.
can i update OTA ? or i must flash twrp and install it from there ?
Sorry for the question, I'm just new to this rom. thanks!

Hi evryone, iv'e install 12.5.4 fastboot version on my mi 11 pro.
can i update OTA ? or i must flash twrp and install it from there ?
Sorry for the question, I'm just new to this rom. thanks!
You have to install TWRP then download the rom to install via TWRP. Xiaomi.eu does not continue to develop fastboot roms for Mi11/pro/ultra

Reactions: Poney70
You have to install TWRP then download the rom to install via TWRP. Xiaomi.eu does not continue to develop fastboot roms for Mi11/pro/ultra
Thank you. After flashing TWRP, i need to wipe data before flashing the 12.5.10 Eu rom update ?

Thank you so much, you are amazing!
Before flashing TWRP, Is there anything important to know?
1. Download minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.3_setup and install. Note to install it straight into the C drive. At this time, there will be a Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in the C drive
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qMeXu_DLkF1WlvRo__qy8ZNmm2WAmR3v/view?usp=drivesdk

Or shortened link: https://bit.ly/3oIeg1p

2. Download the TWRP file for Mi11/Pro/Ultra.
TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star
(Or check here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318170 )
3. Rename the downloaded file to twrp.img, copy the TWRP file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in drive C.
4. Download the Xiaomi.EU rom for your phone (find it yourself on the web). After downloading, copy the rom to the phone (should be in the root directory for easy finding later).
5. Put the phone into Fastboot mode (Power key + volume down key).
Run the file: "C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\cmd-here.exe"
Type the command: fastboot boot twrp.img
Tip => Use the TAB key to complete filenames in command prompt windows
Wait for the installation, the phone will automatically run into TWRP
6. On TWRP, Change the language of TWRP to English, by clicking the right button on TWRP and select English.. then OK.
7. Enter the device (phone) password and press Enter for TWRP to have access to the file.
8. Flash rom
:D

Reactions: Poney70
1. Download minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.3_setup and install. Note to install it straight into the C drive. At this time, there will be a Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in the C drive
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qMeXu_DLkF1WlvRo__qy8ZNmm2WAmR3v/view?usp=drivesdk

Or shortened link: https://bit.ly/3oIeg1p

2. Download the TWRP file for Mi11/Pro/Ultra.
TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star
(Or check here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318170 )
3. Rename the downloaded file to twrp.img, copy the TWRP file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder in drive C.
4. Download the Xiaomi.EU rom for your phone (find it yourself on the web). After downloading, copy the rom to the phone (should be in the root directory for easy finding later).
5. Put the phone into Fastboot mode (Power key + volume down key).
Run the file: "C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\cmd-here.exe"
Type the command: fastboot boot twrp.img
Tip => Use the TAB key to complete filenames in command prompt windows
Wait for the installation, the phone will automatically run into TWRP
6. On TWRP, Change the language of TWRP to English, by clicking the right button on TWRP and select English.. then OK.
7. Enter the device (phone) password and press Enter for TWRP to have access to the file.
8. Flash rom
:D
Successfully done!
And there is a problem with Flashing TWRP.
If I rename the file to "TWRP.IMG" the ADB does not recognize it.
So I renamed the file to "TWRP" without the extension and it successfully recognized the file
Thanks for all the help

Reactions: hoangsang
Successfully done!
And there is a problem with Flashing TWRP.
If I rename the file to "TWRP.IMG" the ADB does not recognize it.
So I renamed the file to "TWRP" without the extension and it successfully recognized the file
Thanks for all the help
No you didn't :)

Guess you ended up with twrp.img.img as your windows probably just hid the extension.

Glad you got it sorted, enjoy your device!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that give it the same rom for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone the first day I use it. thank you very much to all!!

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that the same rom comes out for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone on the first day of using it. thank you very much to all!!

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that give it the same rom for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone the first day I use it. thank you very much to all!!

small hint... read the posts in the forum and your questions will be answered. this is not a whatsapp chat

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
You have to be very late for such a stupid answer. If I ask that question it is because I have not found the answer. I am not saying that the answer is not there, I am saying that as much as I have read I have not found it. I never ask questions in forums, you will not find a question of mine in any forum. That's because I read before asking. My question has been asked with respect and thanking in advance for the help. It bothers you? If it is not a WhatsApp chat for you to intervene in my question? If you are not going to help, spend your time doing something more useful and let someone else can respond more judiciously. You're a ...

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that the same rom comes out for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone on the first day of using it. thank you very much to all!!
"I want to be sure not to break my phone on the first day of using it"
If you really want it that's wise to stay to stock secure rom.

Settings, my device or just look at the text by the side of the My device line. Check this with the forums ROM download page.
Or if you have trwp installed, settings,my device, press on the 12 and use the check for updates.

Attachments

• IMG_20210707_092558.jpg
    IMG_20210707_092558.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 153