Tasker unable to control audio settings

Just Stan

Members
Sep 18, 2011
It appears that neither Tasker nor Setting Profiles (an app similar to Tasker) are able to toggle Silent Mode or adjust Ringtone/Notification Volumes in the current MIUI (on OG Droid).

Any confirmation of this? Anything in the works to fix it?

I'm also having this problem on my Galaxy S I9000. It was working fine in 1.9.2 but hasn't worked in either of the 2 updates since. Using Quick Profiles and Widgetlocker.

on my motorola defy this Bug also appears with many other Apps - "SwitchPro", "Extended Settings", "Silentmode on off" and many others are not able to toggle Silent Mode.

This appears since version 1.9.9, under version 1.9.2 it works fine. Please fix this Bug...

I have the same on my Nexus S. It seems that controlling the volume with anything automated no longer works.
I rely on this for work and am so used to not having to change it manually that I've had some embarrassing moments in meetings this week!
If someone can look into it I'd be very grateful

Please fix this issue and restore it to how it was a month ago, it worked perfectly!

Same problem whith timerriffic

Really annoying, and same problem with the voice caller id that do speak ranfomly the contact name of incoming call since September releases

Nexus S | Tapatalk

Perfect advice !

What is strange is that previously, I had to enable this option to get voice caller id working, and timerifficc was working fine this way.

So, to sum up :
Disable third-party access in caller option and tadaaa

Silent mode can be triggered by planned process

Nexus S | Tapatalk