Teamwin Recovery 3.0.2-0 Xiaomi Redmi Pro (support Update Rom Global)

if i on china dev then install twrp then boot disable verify system i can go to my old rom

redmiPRO - not recognized the internal memory in Recovery mode.

i got the phone with some costum ROM(chinese) and flashed into the latest original official Developer Chinese version. i had to install it via the Miflash tool, after not being able to update it via the simple UPDATER (in order to the advice of Banggood Android support costumer service).
I've been open the bootloader unlock via conntacting xiaomi.
At the end of the process I am able to sign in using TWRP recovery but when I'm looking for the Eu Rom that i copied to the internal memory I can not find it. On the same screen of the install zip under the heading of "Select a file from internal storage" (its appearing that the internal memory is nothing but 0 mb!)" - my smartphone does not recognize the internal memory device??? Its also important to inform that when the device is normally connected to a computer it is not able to reconize the internal memory, but do able to recognize the device name(in "my computer" folder who located on the PC the device is show up but the folder is empty).
it should be noted that after refreshing the MTP in the "Developer menu" - the internal memory is do show up so i'm able to paste the rom there. The problem is that when I am going into the recovery mode i'm not able to refresh the MTP and i have no idea how to refresh the MTP again or even how to configure it to work regularly MTP mode as a defult.
tnx....