Temperature of 40º celcius while charging - is it normal?

At that time 81h

Now 84h

RedMi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk
c3dcd1107585d365b96ae0cf9b74c9c8.jpg
49e400d75d69d4e42c327723e9626aa8.jpg

I've been keeping track of the battery health information using the AccuBattery and Electron apps by making an Excel document with all the data but some information doesn't make sense. How is it possible that on october 9th I charged my phone until 85% and I had a battery capacity estimate of 4 320 mAh then I unninstalled the app, didn't use it for 2 days, reinstalled it, and on october 12th it was 4 295 mAh and yesterday 4 240 mAh. Doesn't make any sense. I also charged it until 100% on the 10/11 october and used the Electron app to check the real battery capacity and it was 4 490 mAh (remember that the POCO F3 has 4 520 mAh of real battery capacity). Today I charged it again until 100% and it was 4 368 mAh on Electron and 4 303 mAh on AccuBattery. How is it possible that the battery health degraded or lost that capactity in just 3/4 days? Honestly I think it's impossible so I ask: how accurate is this data? And also note that I only have this phone for 7 weeks

excel.png

Last edited:
I don't know.

As some said in the XDA Post, can't be confidence full on the results.

It may help as an idea but not as a real measure.

Bat capacity also changes here between days.

Ultimately is to check how long lasts during the day/week taking in count behavior changes related to new apps, notifications waking up the screen and others.

Yea, maybe but I don't think this information is really accurate. I think I'm going to make a new post here to get more feedback from other people

Then you may also post the Topic's link on the TG group to get more responses keeping them in one place.

The TG group is a bit of a mess. Too many people talking at the same time...But I asked once about the AccuBattery app and they said that it wasn't an accurate app at all

Do you know what the "others" files stored on the memory are? How do I delete them? It seems that I have 11 gbs of them

1634307123384.jpg

Don't know.

Read that on Custom Recovery you can clear it erasing Dalvik and Cache.

Didn't tested yet.

After unlock the Bootloader, did you installed any TWRP?

From there, if not, check whether you want it or not.

Honestly I don't know ahah I got the 8gbs ram/256gbs rom version of the POCO F3 last week and sold the other POCO F3. I started using the Accubattery app again on this phone and after 3 charges (I charged it until 85% like I used to) the app says that my estimated battery capacity is 88%! How is that even possible?

Well,
Those Apps are just as an estimation.

Don't bother too much.
Keep the background apps as low as needed.

Most of the app resides open even if just used once.

If you spend few minutes stopping them once on a while you'll see the difference in response and battery charge / discharge time.

256/8G

hey!
Yea, you're right. I have to pay more attention to those apps running in the background.
I got the 256/8 gbs ram most because of the 256 gbs of memory space since the POCO F3 doesn't have a SD Card slot.